Clr style techno tutorial please

I was wondering if you guys would be able to do a clr style techno tutorial, have loved the techno / minimal tutorials so far but we techno folks need more. I really want to know about that deep driving bass heavy sound and anything that sounds like tommy four seven, brian sanhaji, liebing, monoloc etc etc so how about it?

the site is first rate i bet you guys can come up with the answers so how about it?

all the best keep up the great work

Ross

here , here,

I’ll 2nd that mate,

Some of my favorite music has been made by these guys from CLR…

A tutorial would be fantastic !!

Cush . …

I’ll post some CLR stuff in the other thread :slight_smile:

Some Example tracks :

brian sanhaji

the mighty armstrong

Nice one slender

We def need more techno!!

me 3!

im on board keep this thread going guys!

one of my favourites from 2010

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

love this

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Traversable Wormhole - Closed Timelike Curve (Marcel Dettmann Rmx) - CLR - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

my shizzle

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=The Advent CLR Podcast Chris Liebing - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

i am up for that as well :D:D:D the more techno the better someone should contact phil kiaran or diarmaid o’meara and see if they could do a tut and sell it on here or someone from CLR the sonic guys need to spread there time on other genres :D:D:D

I like the way you think gogz :cool:;):smiley:

+909 :smiley:

The heavier sound is ace. Loving all the CLR tracks of course, but also most of the stroboscopic artefacts output.

Anyone else be interested in the Stroboscopic stuff too?

Tracks like this are demented.

Lucy - Beautiful people.

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Lucy - Beautiful People - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

[quote]ross-alexander (03/01/2011)[hr]the mighty armstrong

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Speedy J - Armstrong (CLR) - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>[/quote]

this is great!

[quote]ICN (03/01/2011)[hr]The heavier sound is ace. Loving all the CLR tracks of course, but also most of the stroboscopic artefacts output.

Anyone else be interested in the Stroboscopic stuff too?

Tracks like this are demented.

Lucy - Beautiful people.

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Lucy - Beautiful People - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>[/quote]

half way through this is quite a pounding track :slight_smile:

Yeah, when that distorted ride comes in. So powerful.

Love the little bit of the delay that gets reversed, then all the lows out. Nice idea.

Wkd stuff guys …