Come on england!

Nice one, would rather play Germany in the next round than Aus.

lets face it, if we go out against the Germans its expected but could we as a nation really afford to loose yet another sport to the Australians.

We’ve invented so many sports yet the rest of the world always just ends up raping us at every one of them.

The New York Post put on the front cover “USA Wins!!! 1-1”

Probably feels that way, On Germany thing, good team! :wink:

I watch Bundesliga regular on sky, alot of talent coming through because of the tight budgets the clubs had to work with.

Forget everything I said earlier, i was wrong lol

[quote]howiegroove (14/06/2010)[hr]The New York Post put on the front cover “USA Wins!!! 1-1”[/quote]

HAHAHA FAIL

[quote]roben (13/06/2010)[hr]We’ve invented so many sports yet the rest of the world always just ends up raping us at every one of them.

[/quote]

the problem with this is that its only recent years we have started investing money into sports instead of the bloody arts or some ****ty building.

[quote]jon_fisher (14/06/2010)[hr][quote]roben (13/06/2010)[hr]We’ve invented so many sports yet the rest of the world always just ends up raping us at every one of them.

[/quote]

the problem with this is that its only recent years we have started investing money into sports instead of the bloody arts or some ****ty building.

[/quote]

Hey, some arty buildings are pretty cool! You should google the Seed Cathedral!