Competition Prize!

So I spent all day in a que to get my hands on it

Lucky for all of you it will be landing in the hands of a sonic user !

Keep an eye on the site next week for a very awesome competition prize !

I’m sure you can all figure it out

#ipad2 #winning

oooooooooooooooooooo

like it centurian, like it!

whats the comp tho? a remix?? i hope the voting system is gonna better handled this time. some nonse case getting all 2000 of his “friends” on facebook voting for him…

voting should only be open to participants…

this better not be UK only because i won a contest of the Computer Music mag for the arturia Synth bundle once i believe and it was for UK only so they pretty much told me to **** off lol

[quote]Subject 1 (26/03/2011)[hr]this better not be UK only because i won a contest of the Computer Music mag for the arturia Synth bundle once i believe and it was for UK only so they pretty much told me to **** off lol[/quote]

havent u got a big (0(k. yip it up honey, no meat flashers here please.

im gonna enter this. altho i know i wont win. not that its fixed… just that my tracks dont compete with a alot on here.

but one day… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]jpgetty2win (26/03/2011)[hr]oooooooooooooooooooo

like it centurian, like it!

whats the comp tho? a remix?? i hope the voting system is gonna better handled this time. some nonse case getting all 2000 of his “friends” on facebook voting for him…

voting should only be open to participants…[/quote]

It will be a lot simpler than that !

In fact won’t have to do very much to be in with a chance of winning

[quote]jpgetty2win (26/03/2011)[hr]im gonna enter this. altho i know i wont win. not that its fixed… just that my tracks dont compete with a alot on here.

but one day… :P[/quote]

Well luckily for you You’ll have as much chance as everyone else

[quote]jpgetty2win (26/03/2011)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (26/03/2011)[hr]this better not be UK only because i won a contest of the Computer Music mag for the arturia Synth bundle once i believe and it was for UK only so they pretty much told me to **** off lol[/quote]

havent u got a big (0(k. yip it up honey, no meat flashers here please.[/quote]

<3

cool …

interested in hearing what the comp is about!

Cool! :smiley: drool ipad2

Hoping the luck of the irish will be with me on this one! :slight_smile:

ive won, ive won :stuck_out_tongue:

Id love an ipad, bry do u ship to holland if my stars are all alligned that is… Lol

If the winner is decided over a game of soggy biscuit then i’m out :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Roben (26/03/2011)[hr]If the winner is decided over a game of soggy biscuit then i’m out :P[/quote]

I’m all over it!

[quote]Mussi81 (26/03/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (26/03/2011)[hr]If the winner is decided over a game of soggy biscuit then i’m out :P[/quote]

I’m all over it![/quote]

I think that’s the point

ooo i wanna play!!! i promise i wont finish first if you let me play!!

[quote]jpgetty2win (26/03/2011)[hr]ooo i wanna play!!! i promise i wont finish first if you let me play!![/quote]

Soggy biscuit?

ye why not…

who doesnt love biscuits?

Lol… I dont think you truly know what the game ‘soggy biscuits’ actually consists of…

[quote]jjdejong0 (28/03/2011)[hr]Lol… I dont think you truly know what the game ‘soggy biscuits’ actually consists of…[/quote]

tut please :slight_smile: