Continuum

Well, I’ve gone all prog. I’ve been swinging that way for a while.

Interesting arrangement. First one I’ve done in a while without a ghost track. Just sort of felt it out. Hope you guys like it.

Comment at will, good or bad.

As usual it’s exclusive for you for a bit before I go global with it :wink: lol

Block.Punch - Continuum - unsigned by Block.Punch

wow, quiet day on the forum.

kinda reminds me of some of eric pryds stuff and i though the break was maybe a bit long, it sounds pretty good to my ears but i think i prefare your more proggy minimal kinda sounding stuff, tis just more interesting for me :slight_smile:

Getting lush warm vibes from this bad boy! Good job Johnny boy! :wink:

Cheers for the listen and comments fellas.

Ekko - did you mean the break nearer the start where I drop all perc out? Maybe you’re right, dunno. Sometimes I think it is sometimes I don’t. Though the fact that I considered it and now you’ve mentioned it makes it more possible.

I know this is a bit different to my usual stuff but I’ve been listening to a lot of Moguai and this track which I LOVE to bits. They’ve had an influence. Wanted to do something more melodic to prove I could. I sweated over that melody line a LOT! :w00t:

hehe yeah i meant the first break and yeah the melodic elements sound pretty good, must check me out some mogwai :slight_smile:

Its prog house will I start wearing a dress if i start listening too this :stuck_out_tongue:

No its sounds very cool but really does not excite me - but thats not a reflection of the production and fitting of the parts etc etc - bah thats all your getting from me sonny

Gotta listen to some hardcore now :smiley:

[quote]jonsloan (13/07/2011)[hr]wow, quiet day on the forum.[/quote]

Yeah we all had to rush out and buy make-up and girlie things :smiley:

[quote]slender (13/07/2011)[hr]Its prog house will I start wearing a dress if i start listening too this :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Well I was wearing one of my wife’s when I made it :wink:

[quote]jonsloan (13/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (13/07/2011)[hr]Its prog house will I start wearing a dress if i start listening too this :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Well I was wearing one of my wife’s when I made it ;)[/quote]

…and fishnets :wink:

If so I want photos for my private collection - Gav has already shared

[quote]slender (13/07/2011)[hr][quote]jonsloan (13/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (13/07/2011)[hr]Its prog house will I start wearing a dress if i start listening too this :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

If so I want photos for my private collection - Gav has already shared[/q:angry:uote]

My pictures not enough for you anymore? You’ve changed!

[quote]gavisthename (13/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (13/07/2011)[hr][quote]jonsloan (13/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (13/07/2011)[hr]Its prog house will I start wearing a dress if i start listening too this :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

If so I want photos for my private collection - Gav has already shared[/q:angry:uote]

My pictures not enough for you anymore? You’ve changed![/quote]

They’re all soggy

No probs, I’ve got a laminating machine on order from eBay!

melody is really nice,im imagining myself on a beach in ibiza.good stuff

Nice man, track sounds really good, nicely mastered. I like the second chorus, really catchy, sounds awesome. I just started learning this stuff about a month ago, think you could check out my track too? Let me know what you think as far as the sound goes, not so much the mastering part of it

http://soundcloud.com/tthoms/so-true

yeaaaaaa! top tune. love the filter automation on the main lead after the buildups. it stretches the tension out and is nice and smooth. also the automation on the bassline makes the tune drive and creates a nice additional layer of interest. very beachy, as mentioned by the others. could see a top jock playin’ this sunset moment in ibiza for real. love this style! :cool:

great comments guys. thanks a lot. :smiley:

I would love this to be played out in Ibiza of course. Might be too late for this season mind.