Could you all do me a favour?

Hey guys i like to think that i help where i can and give good advice and tips so i was wondering if you guys could do something for me. If you remember recently i won q competition in Holland and the track is out now. Its free all you have to do is make an account at dance-tunes.com . If your a dj i feel this is the best download site as it seems to have hit tracks on it before anyone else. This site is also more popular in Holland than Beatport. So i think its in everyones intrest to become a member of this site especially if your a dj! It has all styles and is lightyears ahead of sites such as trackitdown or audio jelly. If you follow this link it takes you to my track i would really appreciate it if you could go and download it as the more downloads the higher it gets in the charts and the better publicity it is for me :slight_smile: also feel free to have a listen and let me know what you think ill also answer any questions you have like ‘how did you make the lead’ etc etc to keep it appropriate for the Music Tech section of these forums. http://www.dance-tunes.com/home/tune/78569/dance-tunes-digital/jan-de-jong/inspire/

shameless promo baby…

But thanks i like to know about new sites and your right good site…althou what the fu&k with the adverts . I seen Tome Cruise and his new film i was nearly sick (chundered). whats that …not goof=d marketing . Its fu*king dance mucis not hollubush.

thanks for the link thou :slight_smile: pass this freedback on to the site adim. as you work for them x

Errrrrrrr i dont work for them, i won a competition that was ran by them and so their site is the only site you can download the track. Second its Hollands most visited electronic music site so im guessing the money they get for advertising is a huge bulk of the cash that keeps them going because as we all know the dance music mp3 market isnt exactly a gold mine x

Done!

Nothing wrong with a bit of support from the community.

good luck with world domination!

Mix sounds a bit bass light… might be the mp3 file compression.

I dunno Phil mate mabey its a bit bass light lol. But i didnt want to go for a over the top bass heavy approach. I wanted there to just be a bit of a balance between the bass and lead. I could pump up the bass and send u that over if you like the track lol.

Pretty awesome thing here Phil i sent it to Ronald Van Gelderen and he said he could help me with getting this tune into some Armada hands :slight_smile:

Hes a really cool guy as well, really friendly and sometimes its hard to think your casually sending a few mails to the guy that gave us Suburban Train lol.

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/12/2010)[hr]Pretty awesome thing here Phil i sent it to Ronald Van Gelderen and he said he could help me with getting this tune into some Armada hands :)[/quote]

Cool one mate :slight_smile:

Gt on the download Slender if you do i promise ill buy a techno tune on their of your choosing lol.

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/12/2010)[hr]Gt on the download Slender if you do i promise ill buy a techno tune on their of your choosing lol.[/quote]

LOL no need mate, I’ll support anyone on the site even if it ain’t my cuppa tea - I will do just not got round to it :slight_smile: