Couple of tracks, feedback appreciated

Here’s a couple of tracks of mine. I’ve been using Live 8 for about 6 months now, with Sonic Academy’s excellent help of course, while trying to catch up on trends in electronic music, since I’ve never been into the genre previously. I did used to make music with ProTracker on the Amiga, but that was 15+ years ago. My goal is to be able to create music for my games, not looking for anything beyond that.br
br
The first track is Techo I guess. Nothing too sophisticated going on melodically, but it pumps along nicely.br
br
iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“YouTube” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen/iframebr
br
The second track doesn’t really fit any genre other than ‘electronica’. It’s more melodic. It might seem quite repetitive on a first listen, but there’s a nice structure there when you listen a few times. If you’re thinking the melody in the breakdown needs to change up on the 2nd and 3rd plays, I’ve already fixed that but haven’t uploaded a new vid.br
br
Skip to 1:20.br
br
iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“YouTube” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen/iframebr
br
Thanks in advance for any feedback :slight_smile: