Cubase 5 tutorials?

Hey guys since i subscribed here a while back all ive seen is Ableton Live tutorials…I have no problem with that i pick up some techniques along the way…But im a Cubase 5 user and well yeah you know Cubase tutorials would be nice! I could buy Ableton thought but i find Cubase 5 well suited for me :smiley:

So any Cubase Videos anytime soon?

Any of you guys use Cubase?

The majority use Live. However, do the other videos that are made with Cubase not suited for you? I dont know… I have never used Cubase before.

[quote]howiegroove (21/03/2010)[hr]The majority use Live. However, do the other videos that are made with Cubase not suited for you? I dont know… I have never used Cubase before.[/quote]

Yeah ive noticed the majority use Live… Well the cubase vids ive seen here so far have helped me gain some knowledge of the software and techniques and the tech tips are useful but i want to produce some DnB/Dubstep and although some of the techniques learned are useful i can only use some to build up a DnB track… Well in general i would love to see more Cubase 5 vids… Its kindoff hard learning some of the techniques from ableton and trying to manipulate them in cubase 5 :frowning:

[quote]Subject 1 (21/03/2010)[hr]Hey guys since i subscribed here a while back all ive seen is Ableton Live tutorials…I have no problem with that i pick up some techniques along the way…But im a Cubase 5 user and well yeah you know Cubase tutorials would be nice! I could buy Ableton thought but i find Cubase 5 well suited for me :smiley:

Any of you guys use Cubase?[/quote]

Well i love Cubase and i suggested that before … if you know to use you DAW correctly you can apply the same techniques on the videos . i definetly dont have any problems except when they use plug ins especifically from ableton . cubase is really a powerfull DAW and everyone might tell you different but if you feel happy with it why change it :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]alinenunez (21/03/2010)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (21/03/2010)[hr]Hey guys since i subscribed here a while back all ive seen is Ableton Live tutorials…I have no problem with that i pick up some techniques along the way…But im a Cubase 5 user and well yeah you know Cubase tutorials would be nice! I could buy Ableton thought but i find Cubase 5 well suited for me :smiley:

Any of you guys use Cubase?[/quote]

Well i love Cubase and i suggested that before … if you know to use you DAW correctly you can apply the same techniques on the videos . i definetly dont have any problems except when they use plug ins especifically from ableton . cubase is really a powerfull DAW and everyone might tell you different but if you feel happy with it why change it :P[/quote]

Yeah well im learnin :smiley: but yeah Cubase is powerful "D