Cubase petition *sign here!

HI ALL,

I have been requesting like many others more tutorials using cubase 5! Today i recieved an email stating that i should enter my requests in here and if there is enough support SA will look into this… SO FEEL FREE TO SHOW YOUR INTEREST!!!:w00t:

PEAK TIME TRANCE IN CUBASE!!  ;):wink:

Will pay top dollar for this!

We already had peak time trance in ableton but I would love a trance tut in Cubase, just one thats not the same as what we’ve already had.

So + 1 (but some other kinda trance)

Is it too difficult to just follow the ableton tutorials in Cubase? I did the same for the dubstep tutorial that was done in Cubase. Just followed it in Ableton. It was quite easy, most DAWs contain the same basic tools. :slight_smile:

I would love to see more Tutorials in Cubase . but some other Genere than Trance .

[quote]telekom (07/05/2011)[hr]Is it too difficult to just follow the ableton tutorials in Cubase? I did the same for the dubstep tutorial that was done in Cubase. Just followed it in Ableton. It was quite easy, most DAWs contain the same basic tools. :)[/quote]

Not Interested in what you can or cannot do! This threads for REQUESTING more CUBASE vids!!!

+1 for a tutorial in Cubase 6.

For me personally I would like to see it in any other type of genre besides trance. We just had an incredibly detailed trance tut.

Cubase Tutorial +10 Please :wink:

please, do more cubase tutorials, incl. tech tips.

thank you very much. apart from that, you are doing a high quality service. all the best!

I am new Cubase user and would love to see more Cubase tutorials as well.

[quote]bluebird (09/05/2011)[hr]please, do more cubase tutorials, incl. tech tips.

thank you very much. apart from that, you are doing a high quality service. all the best![/quote]

+100000000 on this one .

yeahh we need tech tips in cubase :smiley:

+1 for new cubase tuts… But not THE Same as THE ableton ones…

Thanks

+1

come on, let push hard for a progressive trance tut in cubase!

Start posting some like if ur in for this.

bumpity bump . we need to more cubase Videos . maybe some Tech House in Cubase would rock

I think rehashing old tutorials for Cubase or any other DAW is a waste of time. Seriously.

What might be more useful for some of you is a tutorial that can demonstrate how to work between DAW’s. I used to use Fruity Loops and then migrated to Cubase. I’ve picked up a few tips from the Ableton tutorials and I don’t even use Ableton!

Being able to switch between DAW’s is a handy skill to have anyway. I’ve done collab work with people who use totally different DAW’s to what I do, but with a bit of common knowledge you can still collaborate. I think a “Working across different DAW’s” tutorial would be a LOT more useful for everyone rather than having them rehash old tutorials for insert your DAW here.

[quote]friez (12/05/2011)[hr]I think rehashing old tutorials for Cubase or any other DAW is a waste of time. Seriously.

What might be more useful for some of you is a tutorial that can demonstrate how to work between DAW’s. I used to use Fruity Loops and then migrated to Cubase. I’ve picked up a few tips from the Ableton tutorials and I don’t even use Ableton!

Being able to switch between DAW’s is a handy skill to have anyway. I’ve done collab work with people who use totally different DAW’s to what I do, but with a bit of common knowledge you can still collaborate. I think a “Working across different DAW’s” tutorial would be a LOT more useful for everyone rather than having them rehash old tutorials for insert your DAW here.[/quote]

I kind of like the idea but still having some tech tips on your favorite DAW cant help u unless u use that DAW.

bump

bumpity bump !

chiming in with a request for equal repping of cubase in terms of content as well…

Giddy Up !!!!!!!