Custom Clicks' Names not displayed after loading

Hey there,br
br
as the subject implies - whenever I load a custom click in KICK it loads the sound, but not the name (description) of the sample. For instance, the initial click when loading KICK is “NRClick23.aiff”. When I now load sample “ClickXYZ” the sound file is loaded correctly, but the display still says “NRClick23.aiff”, which is pretty confusing (and sometimes just annoying). It happened with every sample I loaded, no matter how short or long the names were. Is this problem going to be addressed in a further update or is there maybe some work around for that?br
br
Thanks and regards,br
Simonbr
br
EDIT: Before I forget: I’m on Mac OSX (10.1) and using the 64-bit AU version in Logic X

hello? anybody alive in here? would be nice to at least telling me if this is an actual bug or something else…

[quote]Simsky (13/07/2015)[hr]hello? anybody alive in here? would be nice to at least telling me if this is an actual bug or something else…[/quote]br
br
Hi Simsky,br
br
sorry for not spotting this.br
br
It’s not a bug that is currently in KICK - are you running the latest V1.12?br
br

hi bryan,br
br
thanks for replying. yes, i’m running the latest version (it’s the beta i think). also tested it in hosting au, plus the vst version in live lite, but the display won’t show the file name.br
br
-simon