d16 Group Buy - thoroughly recommended

Hi everyone,

Thought I’d draw your collective attention to the group buy below:

[url=http://www.d16.pl/index.php?menu=250]D16 Group Audio Software

Buy 1 Silverline plugin for €39 and if a thousand others do the same before June 15th you get the rest of the silverline fx for free. Currently they are about to hit 750 (only 8 more buyers needed) which means you pay for ONE plugin and get FOUR MORE FREE!!!

I usually stay away from these sales as the plugins tend to be crap, but these have blown me away completely. Highly recommended to all my lovely SA friends out there. :slight_smile:

This is an excellent deal, D16 is highly regarded and won number of awards from Future Music Mags, etc.

Nice on mate, I’m all over that :smiley:

It just went over 750! Buy one plugin and get FOUR free now! So far I’ve got

• Redoptor
  • Devastor
  • Decimort
  • Toraverb
  • Syntorus

After only paying for the first one!

I’m in :slight_smile:

Nice share. I’ll get involved in this when I get back from work. Thanks :smiley:

This looks like a great deal, that’s only £23.89! Can anyone tell me what the plug ins are like and if they’re worth the purchase?

How long did it take with you before you got the login details to download your purchases?

[quote]wickedged (09/06/2011)[hr]It just went over 750! Buy one plugin and get FOUR free now! So far I’ve got

• Redoptor
  • Devastor
  • Decimort
  • Toraverb
  • Syntorus

After only paying for the first one![/quote]

An hour. The account to purchase and user account a different. They sent an email saying you need to set up an account to enter the ‘User Area’. Create an account then use the serial number for the product they send after they have processed your order to create an account. You can’t create an account without a serial… Its a pretty stupid process to be fair

[quote]Roben (09/06/2011)[hr]This looks like a great deal, that’s only £23.89! Can anyone tell me what the plug ins are like and if they’re worth the purchase?[/quote]

They’re bloody brilliant - I can thoroughly recommend all the ones I’ve got so far. Theyre the kind of plugs you end up dropping on all sorts of things. I can’t believe they are so cheap to be honest.

Thanks for you reply johnlad…

I ordered this morning and made an user account with my serial but i am still waiting for the login details…

I’ve send a ticket to the support i hope they will reply soon…

i fixed it myself by asking for a new pass on the site :slight_smile:

[quote]Roben (09/06/2011)[hr]This looks like a great deal, that’s only £23.89! Can anyone tell me what the plug ins are like and if they’re worth the purchase?[/quote]

Crap the £ to the € has now changed massively, so it’s not this cheap now!!

Still…

you buy one and get 4 (probably 5) for free…

[quote]Roben (10/06/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (09/06/2011)[hr]This looks like a great deal, that’s only £23.89! Can anyone tell me what the plug ins are like and if they’re worth the purchase?[/quote]

Crap the £ to the € has now changed massively, so it’s not this cheap now!![/quote]

You tried yours out yet? What’s your thoughts?

Just gone over 1000 - pay for 1 and you get everything free now. I would definitely get in on this deal before it closes - they each sound superb. What this allows you to do, however, is combine the different effects together in chains. I think my favourite so far is Decimort. It blows the Ableton crusher out of the water - I’ve not heard anything like it.

Thanks for posting, I have done this (it was just too many plugs for me not to) and I am really glad I did. I paid £33 and I have all 6 effect plugins.

I’ve had a good play with most of them and I think the bitcrusher, distortion and vintage tube all sound really good and they will get very regular use. I’ve only had a quick go on the phaser, chorus and reverb - but I like how they sound and I am going to try them out A/Bed with the Ableton ones on my current project.

Nice :D 

Bought still waiting for my serial thanks for letting me know :smiley:

Thanks for the heads up wicked! Really happy I didnt miss out on this one =)

No problem! I’d be interested to find out how people are using these on their track elements. I’ve found that combining the plugins together creates an almost infinite set of possibilities.

For example, last night I was messing about with Redopter and Decimort on some drums, with Decimort set to a very dry setting and Redoptor very wet. This removed the bass frequencies from the drum track. Either swtiching off the Redoptor or gradually increasing the dry signal till it reaches 0 then brings back the bass frequencies - great for build ups and drops.

How are you using them? Has anyone produced any unexpected results? Any tips you are willing to share?