Dada Life / Congorock Bangin electro

Hey guys,

Been noticing some huge stuff from these guys lately, and i think it would be awesome to see a tutorial on something like this with MASSIVE grimy basslines, buildups, and catchy electro melodies.

[url]Dada Life - Kick Out The Epic Motherf**ker - YouTube

I still have no idea how that got to No1 on Beatport. Def the weakest of their tracks so far. But then what do I know obviously.

See if you can get hold of a copy of Future Music issue 247 mate, go to myfavouritemagazines.com and buy the back issue if you haven’t already got it. Its a whole ‘In the studio with…’ Dada Life. Its a good watch

here Dada Life In The Studio With Future Music Magazine issue 247 - YouTube

[quote]t_thomson (19/12/2011)[hr]Hey guys,

Been noticing some huge stuff from these guys lately, and i think it would be awesome to see a tutorial on something like this with MASSIVE grimy basslines, buildups, and catchy electro melodies.

[url]Dada Life - Kick Out The Epic Motherf**ker - YouTube

Their FM In the Studio With showed White Noise Red Meat, how they got the bass sound, how they used macro effects to make the lead sound full, programming the length of notes to work with the track, really interesting stuff.

Would LOVE to have a tutorial along these lines, too. One of my faves is Dada Life’s remix of Kaskade’s Dynasty.