Deadmau5 tutorial

I dont understand why this is only availible to subscribers. Its should be availible for purchase individually like everything else.

hi there

This will be available as pay per view but not just yet.

Subscribing to the site is the best value way of enjoying our tutorials as it gets you access to everything. It is our way of saying thanks to our subscibers by giving them exclusive access to our premium content first, before making it available for purchase

keV

Ah I see. Thats great that it will be availible to download seperately :slight_smile:

Although I may just go ahead and subscribe when I get paid…

The Cubase tutorials are top notch.

Any idea when the Deadmau5 tutorial will be availible for download without subscription?

Ok hold on here, sonic is providing a tutorial on another producer? Joel would not be happy. Ok i see were ur coming from if its that style of progressive/electro trance/house but i would disagree if you were directly copying his style.

yeah its just a good way of describing a particular sub genre of house

to answer the first question… we are looking at making all the bite size stuff available for payed download.

It will just take a bit of time doing it and at the mo im focused on new content… due to arrive this week… including a new bite sized series- Swedish house mafia PT1, a look at the Ableton 8s new features and a look at an amazing synth ive come across.:smiley:

ANY CHANCE YOU CAN LET US KNOW WHAT THE SYNTH IS PHILL

I ABSOLUTLEY CANT WAIT TILL THAT SHM VIDEO

IN RE: TO KEVMC COMMENTS

I DONT THINK ITS REALLY A BAD THING SHOWING US THE TECHNIQUES USED IN HOW TO MAKE A SOUND LIKE ANOTHER PRODUCER

AND THE FACT THAT THE MOUSE COPIED HIS STYLE FROM GLENN MORRISON, I DONT THINK HE COULD REALLY HAVE AN ARGUMENT TO FRONT

Both of them have collabed together and its understandable that style have rubbed of onto each other so to speak. Its like graffiti you need to develop your own style and sound.