Decent echo plugin?

can anyone recommend a decent echo plugin?

it can be as basic as plugins get, i just need something that isn’t reverb\delay orientated if that makes sense.

cheers guys

You want something that gives an echo effect but isn’t reverb or delay??

Wow thats confusing haha :slight_smile: :smiley:

[quote]matt mara (9/28/2009)[hr]can anyone recommend a decent echo plugin?

it can be as basic as plugins get, i just need something that isn’t reverb\delay orientated if that makes sense.

cheers guys[/quote]

you basically described a delay effect dood!

Hey Guys i know the sound hes after.

there are a few plug-ins that will give you that repeating sound with out that added color of a re-verb or delay. i’ll try and find them for you.

if its to repeat “that” trick from the djm mixer you’ll need an echo or delay that goes down to 15ms and a low cut

imo the best thing to do is play around with velocity hits after the original hit.

thought this might create some confusion lol. thanks for the input guys.

jon - i can email you a sample of a track where i know this effect was used if you would like to hear it in action, you might be able to hear exactly what i’m on about then

cheers

yeah do that bro only email a clip though of the effect i have a limited download at the moment

ok pal, incoming in about 10 mins or so, will mp3 it for ya too :slight_smile: cheers

getting a failure for you FS email addy mate, can you pm me another one?

PM sent

hey bro i don’t know if its me but that just sounds like a lower velocity kick drum to me, there doesn’t seem to be any echo, delay or reverb going on there. the loop is very dry sounding

Not sure whether you checked Echomania already. But that might do the trick for you :slight_smile: