Deep house tutorial part 2 Drums Part Fx - Return Track Issues

Hi

I’ve been watching this tutorial and I’ve reached the part where a return track is inserted and a reverb effect is added on to that.

I have inserted a return chain on the drum rack grouping and routed the audio to the reverb return track as instructed.

However I can see and hear that no signal is being sent to the return track with the reverb effect.

Is there perhaps something wrong with my i/o settings? or could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Kyle

[quote]KyleW84 (18/05/2011)[hr]Hi

I’ve been watching this tutorial and I’ve reached the part where a return track is inserted and a reverb effect is added on to that.

I have inserted a return chain on the drum rack grouping and routed the audio to the reverb return track as instructed.

However I can see and hear that no signal is being sent to the return track with the reverb effect.

Is there perhaps something wrong with my i/o settings? or could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Kyle[/quote]

you need to use the internal “send” on the drum group to send your selected sample out.

• click the small “S” above the R bottom right to view your sends - then send out to the relevant return track