Disco/electro

Hey Phil,br
br
Could you give me some hints on this track I’am working on?br
It’s a bit of an disco/electro track.br
br
I would like to get some feedback on it, cause i work on it a long time;)br
And i would like to get some feedback from somebody with the wisdom of music and hear it for the first time!br
Thanks in advance,br
br
iframe width=“100%” height=“166” scrolling=“no” frameborder=“no” src=“https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F99356731%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-yK5go”/iframe

i will have look tomorrow when im in the studio on my speakers if thats cool?

Thanks Phil, offcourse thats cool!br
Iam looking forward to your reply!

really like the vibe and there are some great moments in it… i really like the first 2 chord changes when it comes round from the end. works really well.br
br
there are a few bum notes in the bass to my ears… i think the 3rd and second last are on the wrong note.br
br
The Bass is also sitting more in the mid range should be a bit lower i think. maybe layer with a sub.br
br

Thanks for the listen and the reply Phil!br
br
I cant find the bum notes in the bassline, for me it seems it’s not strange or something?br
or i don’t quit understand what you mean?:Dbr
br
Do you have any tips for mastering how i can put in that warm disco sound to it?br
Like get lucky from Daft Punk, it sounds so old and new somehow…br
br

Hi Jean, just had a listen to your track and its sounding nice! I cant really comment on the sounds themselves as I dont really have the knowledge to help with that, but I think your kicks are sounding really tight and very realistic.br
br
The one thing that I would say is maybe think about changing the drums up a little with a couple of different drum fills or something cause I found myself being able to guess what was coming next at the end of a phrase.br
br
All in all though I really enjoyed the track!

Hey Thanks for your reply!br
Yes the drums have too little variation, i agree:Dbr
br
Iam still working every part of the track, i’ll keep it in mind! thanks for the listen and your reply!