Disco | Tech House

Hello

For all who wants to know the Samples look at this.

Excellent tutorial Phil, looking forward to the next part…

Two great tutorials!!! Loving it Mr. Johnston.

So happy to have my request fulfilled.

Could you please get back to me on:

1. How can I achieve those nice 7th funk guitars via a VST without playing the actual guitar.

2.You said the only VST that had a similar bass to the disco bass was in Trilian? I do own Trilian and was wondering what preset works well? Because Trilian has so many it is just insane!

Oh by the way, the how to make disco loops files, the bass presets are missing files. I did a search and it yields nothing for the bass.

[quote]beepbeep (15/06/2011)[hr]Two great tutorials!!! Loving it Mr. Johnston.

1. How can I achieve those nice 7th funk guitars via a VST without playing the actual guitar.

[/quote]

I think your best bet would be sample CDs if you type funk guitar samples in to google there are a lot of options

[quote]

2.You said the only VST that had a similar bass to the disco bass was in Trilian? I do own Trilian and was wondering what preset works well? Because Trilian has so many it is just insane!

[/quote]

I think it was the marcus miller patch

[quote]

Oh by the way, the how to make disco loops files, the bass presets are missing files. I did a search and it yields nothing for the bass.

[/quote]

if you put the samples from the finger bass folder on top of the ones there… start at the top with E, A, D, G

pick bass ones are fine…

many thanks bro

[quote]djmarcatkins (12/06/2011)[hr]Excellent tutorial Phil, looking forward to the next part…[/quote]

+1