Distorted Deadmau5 Organ Sound

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you can do a HTSL video on how to get that distorted organ sound, regularly used by the likes of deadmau5 ect.

I’m sure you guys have been asked to do this a lot, or it is a very popular ask, so I ask if you can do a HTSL video on how to do it? I love the sound and style of it and it be great if I knew how to do it! I use Ableton if it helps, and I’m in the intermediate sorta stage.

Youtube to the Organ Sound, (you’ve probably heard this track before but it’s right at the start!)

Deadmau5 - Ghosts ‘n’ Stuff: [url]Deadmau5 - Ghosts n Stuff - YouTube

And it’s also used in his new single “Where My Keys” if you skip to 1:15 on this video on Youtube, its used as like a backing chord which you’l clearly know what I mean when you listen to that part:

Deadmau5 - Where My Keys: [url]- YouTube

I hope you guys can do this for me! Thanks!

-hax7or

Its created using native instruments B4 which emulates a tonewheel organ it just has some phasing going on and a small touch of distortion.

I can’t post it here because of forum rules, but if you search youtube there is a vid of someone recreating the sound with a Moog vst and it gets very close.

Okay…thanks guys, I’l check 'em out :slight_smile:

arvaplumbing - tosser

[quote]arvaplumbing (28/10/2011)[hr]If you want to get murdered by a plumber then checkout these sites!

Nice one

[quote]Mussi81 (28/10/2011)[hr][quote]arvaplumbing (28/10/2011)[hr]If you want to get murdered by a plumber then checkout these sites!

Nice one[/quote]

Let it go James all this plumber hate is no good for ya :stuck_out_tongue:

If you guys want i can get a **** load of bots and do some “stuff” :smiley:

yeah it would be great to have another house/electro tutorial of the likes of Deadmau5, Lazy Rich and that kind of stuff