DJ equipement for sale

Couldn’t really see this fitting in the other forums so i went for this one, basically due to time constrainents im looking to move my equipement onto a new home :frowning: the below is all for sale, preferrably as a package for anyone looking to start off.

items:

Technics SL-1210M3D turntable x2
Behringer DDM4000 - 32-Bit Digital Mixer x1
Stageline STA-152 Amplifier (400watt pa amp) x1
KAM Z1204 speaker (200watt pa speakers) x2
Serato Scratch Live SL1 x 1
Ortofon Concorde Pro Silver DJ Cart & Stylus x 2
Stanton DJ Pro 2000 x 1

All items are in good condition

I also have two cases and a selection of vinyl i may be part with as well as a vestax pcv-175 mixer and a kaoss pad2

If anyones interested give me a pm and would be happy to discuss

Some Advice -

Post what price you’re after - even if it’s ballpark figure. I can never be arsed with posts where the seller can’t be arsed working out the price they want. It usually means they’re hoping you’ll go in higher than they expect. I’ve literally no idea how much that stuff is worth. As a seller I’d work out the RRP and put that in there too, to let people know what kind of deal you’re getting.

Also I’d not just try to sell it on here - it’s doubtful you’ll get a buyer in comparison to something like ebay. Gumtree is another alternative, with no fees either. Local papers for the win also.

You might want to post a bit more also before selling stuff, to work up a bit of a reputation so we don’t think you’re a scammer. You could be a president Mongo Um Bongo from Nigera for all we know.

Good luck with your sale!

yeah thats fair enough comments, i have a list of prices at home ill edit later.

im no african president either :stuck_out_tongue: it would be local pick up due to the size and weight of all the equipement, pa speakers etc so there wont be any need for card details!

craigslist.com all day!

Technics SL-1210M3D turntable x2 £400
Behringer DDM4000 - 32-Bit Digital Mixer x1 £230
Stageline STA-152 Amplifier (400watt pa amp) x1 £100
KAM Z1204 speaker (200watt pa speakers) x2 £100
Serato Scratch Live SL1 x 1 £280
Ortofon Concorde Pro Silver DJ Cart & Stylus x 2 £70
Stanton DJ Pro 2000 x 1 £40

these would be some rough prices give or take a few ££, ive priced second hand on ebay and other places

so about £1200 all in