Who did we vote for then?

Djmag.com

i got;

1.Deadmau5

2.Tiesto

3.Sander Van Doorn

4.Marcel Woods

5.Chris Lake

I didn’t vote because it’s a farce anyways.

I didn’t vote because I play by nobodies rules!

[quote]roben (24/08/2010)[hr]I didn’t vote because it’s a farce anyways.

[/quote]

so True

it is all about how much you can spam websites.

probably tiesto will win again :smiley: first place

I voted this guy :smiley:

Just seems to me it’s labeled wrong anyways. ‘Top 100 DJs’?

So why arn’t the talented DJs up there? Like half of the DMC champions? Like Shiftee or Switch? (both 2009 champs), or even someone more well known like DJs Craze or Q bert for example? …

It should be called ‘Top 100 Producers’.

I’d love to see David Guetta / Tiesto / etc try and pull this sh*t off…

not exactly, because Eddie Halliwell and carl cox and judgejules are up high because of their dj skills mostly

[quote]deanmau5 (25/08/2010)[hr]not exactly, because Eddie Halliwell and carl cox and judgejules are up high because of their dj skills mostly[/quote]

yah they have skillz and great marketing teams…

True, but it’s a rare case and only a very small % in the overall scale.

Besides I don’t think Jules made it from his DJ skills, more so his Radio 1 show and some of his previous productions.

James Zabeilia, Carl Cox and Eddie Halliwell though definitely.

It’s sht because a lot of people will vote a DJ just because they liked one of his tunes, even when they’ve never actually seen them DJ before.

For example, I didn’t rate David Guetta when I seen him DJ, I was stood next to him behind the DJ booth and watched him. I mean don’t get me wrong, he’s not sh
t… but he’s no better than local DJs i know. But yet he gets high up the ratings, why…?

Because of his commercial successes with his productions and clever marketing.

yeh i agree with u roben, to be honest think David Guetta will be close to number one this year, only because of all his commercial stuff which i think is really repetitive… sure i think armin is no1 partly because of good marketing by armada!

still though, the DJ MAG counts for a lot, i saw Sander van doorn and ferry corsten this year, and ferry corsten was headlining only because of his ranking in the dj mag ahead of SVD, and ferry and **** and sander was unreal!.. typical

I didn’t vote because I’m not on the list! :hehe: