DJ tunes*

Hey all! just wanted to know were can i get high quality tunes for djing!? i hate bad quality that’s why i allways buy my tunes! but really haven’t the money to be buying all the time!! any Dj could give me a tip on were you get your tunes ,or how u go about?! Thank you!!

with this being a music production website where people are mostly interested in making and releasing their own tunes the idea of not paying for them etc. wont go down so well.br
br
I suggest you start buying off one of the major sites or direct of the artist website if they have one. It helps support the artist so they can continue making tunes you like.br
br

Thanks!

If you have a residency in some sort of club, you can always try to get on the promolist of some labels. That’ll get you some free, fresh tunees ;)br
br
Or some share their tunes on soundcloud.

You don’t need to buy tunes all the time!br
br
Just buy 3-5 really, really good tunes a week - that’s only a spend of between £3-6 - depending on where you but them from.br
br
Just because there is so much music released every week now, doesn’t mean you need to buy loads all the time.br
br
Alot of what’s released these days is pretty crap anyway! Just learn to shortlist, and then ONLY buy the tracks that you simply can’t do without because you love them so much! Ultimately this system might make you a better DJ ironically - as you’re being super-fussy about what you but and therefore play out!

+1