DJ Tutorials for traktor

I was wondering, how about developing DJ tutorials (sorry about that but Traktor seems to be the only serious competitor down here) with things like:

• Blending techniques (e.g. hip hop songs, different swings etc…)

• Staying in beats, bar and phrase matching

• Loops and samples (yes, you have to beatgrid your samples to play them in sync…)

• Traktor effects in depth, I mean more than just ‘‘push this button turn it clockwork and you’ve got a… delay…’’ waow!!!)

• MIDI mapping: I’ve got this controller with n push buttons, I’d like to know how to trigger samples, trigger 3 effects at the same time on deck C, turn on the light on this led when this effect is on… etc…

Anyway, I’d like you to know that I love your tutorials and that you’re doing a great job!

Thank you

i think discovering Traktor features, is first reading the manual and messing with it alot.

if you are new to Djing then there is tons of videos on you tube about how to mix in Traktor.

IMO you just need to practice mixing tracks ,and reading the manual .

[quote]alinenunez (13/09/2011)[hr]i think discovering Traktor features, is first reading the manual and messing with it alot.

if you are new to Djing then there is tons of videos on you tube about how to mix in Traktor.

IMO you just need to practice mixing tracks ,and reading the manual .[/quote]

Thanks for your advice and I totally agree with the idea of reading the manual and pratising etc…

My idea here was more to share what’s beyond the manual…

[quote]renofr (13/09/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (13/09/2011)[hr]i think discovering Traktor features, is first reading the manual and messing with it alot.

IMO you just need to practice mixing tracks ,and reading the manual .[/quote]

Thanks for your advice and I totally agree with the idea of reading the manual and pratising etc…

My idea here was more to share what’s beyond the manual…[/quote]

if you are looking for more advanced techniques you might be looking to use some FX loops to make mash ups. i seen few tutorials in youtube about it.

if you are looking only to do Dj mixing there is not too much to learn , unless you are looking to learn cut and scratching.

+1

also interested in s4 tutorial.

a tutorial is not a manual!!