Does anyone know if Roben is going to Ibiza?

€600 on vodka - I am in the wrong buisness

Glad your both having a great time :slight_smile:

booking a VIP table? Sounds like an expensive way to hang out with people who like to pay to feel important!

Roben excluded of course.

I reeeeeeeeeeeally dont get this VIP thing. When I lived in Spain it was everywhere, and usually in the sort of bars/clubs that don’t really care about the music, just taking your money.

The whole exclusivity thing is a bit of a sore point for me I guess. Back in the rave days it was very much about being in-clusive, loved up, wicked, nice one.

When ‘clubbing’ became trendy all these non dance music twunts waded in with their boat shoes and ‘I don’t pay to party’ nonsense and seemed to kill any spirit dead on the spot.

£2.15 on Fosters at my new night…£5.80 for chicken kebab and chips. Meet a cute girl, she likes my DJing :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (10/09/2010)[hr][quote]seanl (10/09/2010)[hr]who ??? Roben?!? what Roben?[/quote]

Maybe this roben :smiley:

[/quote]

Roben and ICN would be more like Buttman & Throbbing the camp crusaders :wink:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:w00t:

[quote]jon_fisher (15/09/2010)[hr][quote]slender (10/09/2010)[hr][quote]seanl (10/09/2010)[hr]who ??? Roben?!? what Roben?[/quote]

[/quote]

Roben and ICN would be more like Buttman & Throbbing the camp crusaders ;)[/quote]

Ah… The Jerker has joined us! :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

now thats some funny ****!

[quote]ICN (15/09/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (15/09/2010)[hr][quote]slender (10/09/2010)[hr][quote]seanl (10/09/2010)[hr]who ??? Roben?!? what Roben?[/quote]

[/quote]

Roben and ICN would be more like Buttman & Throbbing the camp crusaders ;)[/quote]

Ah… The Jerker has joined us! :stuck_out_tongue: :)[/quote]

i have something to tell you ICN

ICN i am your…Father

well i would have been if i had beaten the dog upstairs

ROFL!!!

It is amazing how fond ICN and Roben are of one another.

[quote]roben (14/09/2010)[hr]€600 on vodka

[/quote]

sorry dude but I’m calling your bluff on that one, when you get back from your holiday i’ll pay for the vodka and if you get through €200 worth i’ll give you the other €400 in your pocket

[quote]howiegroove (15/09/2010)[hr]It is amazing how fond ICN and Roben are of one another.[/quote]

Not really… We’re not Draculas, so we get on! :stuck_out_tongue: :laugh:

[quote]ICN (15/09/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (15/09/2010)[hr]It is amazing how fond ICN and Roben are of one another.[/quote]

Not really… We’re not Draculas, so we get on! :stuck_out_tongue: :laugh:[/quote]

which one gets on though :wink:

Whichever one isnt on the Brown Blob - LOL :hehe:

[quote]ICN (15/09/2010)[hr]Whichever one isnt on the Brown Blob - LOL :hehe:[/quote]

thats just wrong you sick puppy hahahahaha

LOL - You asked Mate!

I had to top it.

Yeah met Wayne, we’re going Cream @ Amnesia tonight.

VIP and entry was free cos my friend is friends with the Shapeshifters but we paid for a couple bottles of Vodka at €300 each as it worked out cheaper between the 8 of us as opposed to spending €15 each for one drink.

Mambo with Subliminal last night was expensive too but only a 3rd of the price of Pacha.

you must have **** written across your forehead dude i’ve never know any one anywhere to be charged €300 for one bottle of Vodka.

Its superstar dj quality stuff man ,i would pay for the stuff that djs drink no matter what price!!

and jon just because you drink gut rot vodka daily dont put us all in your bracket ok :crazy: