Does anyone know if Roben is going to Ibiza?

even if i had beyonce suckin on my nuts, paris hilton rimming me and Jennifer Lopez noshing me they still wouldn’t get €300 for a bottle.

it’s nice to know you can afford all this on the rock n roll, you must be the best in the world at budgeting man. when i was unemployed i barely had enough cash for cigs

seriously though dude i am so jealous. when you get back i want to met up, i need you in my life to show me how to life because you don’t work and manage to have the life of a rock star while i work 12 hours a day and can’t afford to **** with out budgeting for it. :wink:

[quote]jon_fisher (16/09/2010)[hr]seriously though dude i am so jealous. when you get back i want to met up, i need you in my life to show me how to life because you don’t work and manage to have the life of a rock star while i work 12 hours a day and can’t afford to **** with out budgeting for it. ;)[/quote]

NICE!

[quote]jon_fisher (16/09/2010)[hr]seriously though dude i am so jealous. when you get back i want to met up, i need you in my life to show me how to life because you don’t work and manage to have the life of a rock star while i work 12 hours a day and can’t afford to **** with out budgeting for it. ;)[/quote]

Maybe roben could do a tut on this :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (16/09/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (16/09/2010)[hr]seriously though dude i am so jealous. when you get back i want to met up, i need you in my life to show me how to life because you don’t work and manage to have the life of a rock star while i work 12 hours a day and can’t afford to **** with out budgeting for it. ;)[/quote]

Maybe roben could do a tut on this :)[/quote]

hahahaha

haha!

Or release an App :smiley:

Well this should be robens theme tune

[hr]

hahaha what club does roben play for and how much does he get paid lol he must be better than he’s telling us

[quote]jon_fisher (16/09/2010)[hr]hahaha what club does roben play for and how much does he get paid lol he must be better than he’s telling us[/quote]

Either that or the cottaging industry in Brighton is going through a boom industry - but since George Michael been banged up I reckon hard times are comming

Count the euthanisms:P

Yeah -  Heard that they’re cumming hard & fast there alright…

The industry will be on its knees

cottaging hahahahahaha does he have a residency though and a job now though.

A normal job?

Its a full time job scrubbing yourself clean, whilst pouring €600 worth of vodka down your neck to try & forget.

[quote]ICN (16/09/2010)[hr]A normal job?

Its a full time job scrubbing yourself clean, whilst pouring €600 worth of vodka down your neck to try & forget.

[/quote]

I presume thats from your own experince and the vodka is replaced with a cheap bottle of meths

Listen… Everyone is wondering what that stuff is that you cough up every morning Mate. Stop swallowing :sick:

[quote]slender (16/09/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (16/09/2010)[hr]A normal job?

[/quote]

I presume thats from your own experince and the vodka is replaced with a cheap bottle of meths[/quote]

These are  just plain funny hahahahahahahahahah:D

600 / 8 = 75.

Worth it really when it’s 15 for one drink from the bar.

Anyways I’ve done a lot on the cheap all year and saved like a mofo and still haven’t spent even half as much as Wayne Fontaine has lol

[quote]roben (17/09/2010)[hr]600 / 8 = 75.

Worth it really when it’s 15 for one drink from the bar.

Anyways I’ve done a lot on the cheap all year and saved like a mofo and still haven’t spent even half as much as Wayne Fontaine has lol

[/quote]

Your not kidding! sure we’re almost at the £3k mark… ouch! but I too have saved like a mofo! Worth tho… but feeling a bit rough from Cream last night :cool:

I’ve never thought I’d say it but save yourself some money and do drugs :stuck_out_tongue: