Does anyone know if Roben is going to Ibiza?

[quote]egg2 (17/09/2010)[hr][quote]slender (16/09/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (16/09/2010)[hr]A normal job?

Its a full time job scrubbing yourself clean, whilst pouring €600 worth of vodka down your neck to try & forget.

[/quote]

I presume thats from your own experince and the vodka is replaced with a cheap bottle of meths[/quote]

These are just plain funny hahahahahahahahahah:D[/quote]

ahhh you see your original post read like you had drunk €600 of vodka to yourself

[quote]seanl (17/09/2010)[hr]I’ve never thought I’d say it but save yourself some money and do drugs :P[/quote]

hahaha! if only that would work! its more the cost to get into clubs, taxi’s, eating out 3 times a days, boat trips etc etc etc not to mention the 20 euros for a vodka redbull in the clubs and 9 a bottle o water

Every other year I’ve been my friend who works in security has been here working so we had VIP in every club, for free and also got free drinks everywhere but not here this year so costing a lot more! Last night tonight but think we’re gonna chill, get something nice to eat.

I’m missing my studio! right back in there on Sunday! :slight_smile:

Aye the 9 euro for bottle of water in the clubs is a blatant joke, had to make one bottle last all night.

Been missing my studio too, I really need a MacBook!

Whens roben back? Weve got a date on saturday

Oh yes, Producer sessions live on Saturday!

Roll that bad boy on mofos :slight_smile:

jpgetty, i don’t think i have your number?

Jp’s normally leaves his number in the Mens Cubicles…

[quote]ICN (21/09/2010)[hr]Jp’s normally leaves his number in the Mens Cubicles…[/quote]

Yeah but you scratched it out and put yours down saying Bargain Basement

[quote]slender (21/09/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (21/09/2010)[hr]Jp’s normally leaves his number in the Mens Cubicles…[/quote]

Yeah but you scratched it out and put yours down saying Bargain Basement[/quote]

Business as usual - Entrance at Rear.

[quote]ICN (21/09/2010)[hr][quote]slender (21/09/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (21/09/2010)[hr]Jp’s normally leaves his number in the Mens Cubicles…[/quote]

Yeah but you scratched it out and put yours down saying Bargain Basement[/quote]

Business as usual - Entrance at Rear.[/quote]

So no front penthouse services then :smiley:

Not until the Gums stop bleedin’ Guv - Health & Safety n’all.

[quote]ICN (21/09/2010)[hr]Not until the Gums stop bleedin’ Guv - Health & Safety n’all.[/quote]

Sorry all the teeth pics were too gross even for me

Gizza Kiss :kiss: 

[quote]ICN (21/09/2010)[hr]Jp’s normally leaves his number in the Mens Cubicles…[/quote]

you wish honey! im first class service all the way. i even bring my own mouth wash tissues with me…  ohh right gigidy gigidy!!!:smiley:

[quote]jpgetty2win (21/09/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (21/09/2010)[hr]Jp’s normally leaves his number in the Mens Cubicles…[/quote]

you wish honey! im first class service all the way. i even bring my own mouth washtissues with me… ohh right gigidy gigidy!!!:D[/quote]

Ahh then only roben could afford it - if your really nice to him he may let you hold one of his bottles of vodka from ibiza :smiley:

@JP - Are you sure… This Guy writes it in Brown “Ink” ?

Thats some fancy upmarket Sh!t! :slight_smile:

haha i actually laughed at that!

he wont need no bottle of vodka, well be having tea all day. ill bring the tea bag(ing)

Sound… I’ll bring the Hot Water! :slight_smile: