Does anyone want to do a remix for a track I have signed?

Hi everyone,

I have a track signed on a small digital label, which releases on Beatport, Traxsource etc and I am looking at getting some remixes done.

Stream Deeptown Music music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

I don’t know the full ins and outs of it all yet as I’ve just heard back from them but I don’t think there will be much, if any money involved, just a percentage of profits which I doubt will be much. However if anyone is interested in getting a track out then let me know and I’ll send over stems or a live pack and you can have a look. It’s a deep house track and the label it’s on is generally quite deep.

If anyone is interested let me know. Obviously I can’t guarantee it’ll get released, but it’ll be fun just get something released.

Cheers

Alan

What type of genre are you looking for dude?

I wouldn’t mind having a crack at it…

Been looking for a remix to do over the past week or so.

Now my production skills are still a bit limited but what’s the worst that could happen by having a pop at it anyway?

Yeah definitely, that would be great. Looking to keep it deep but tech house would be good as well.

I’ll bounce the stems and get them over to you in the next few days.

If anyone else fancies a go then let me know.

Yeah cool can you send me the stems mate.

Hi David,

That’s great. I’ve sent you a PM.

If anyone else fancies remixing a deep house track then let me know.

Hopefully we can get something out in the next few months.

Hey alan, can’t you post a snippet of that track you made. That way we can better judge whether to make a remix or not

I’ll put one up for you tonight.

Thanks

Sample as requested.

That’s some sweet deep house music Alan!

Hi Alan, hope all’s good your way?

I wouldn’t mind having a bash at doing a remix. I’ve never done one before and have only been producing for about a year, but some of the stuff I’ve posted up has gotten some pretty good feedback. Although I’m not sure what kind of genre you’d class it as… :wink:

Hi Alan,

I would love to have a crack at remixing your track, im a D&B DJ & Producer see here but have been branching out into Deep House/Techno for the past 6-9 months under my forum name. This oppotunity has arrived at just the right time and I look forward to recieving the stems.

[quote]en1gma (12/08/2012)[hr]Hi Alan, hope all’s good your way?

I wouldn’t mind having a bash at doing a remix. I’ve never done one before and have only been producing for about a year, but some of the stuff I’ve posted up has gotten some pretty good feedback. Although I’m not sure what kind of genre you’d class it as… ;)[/quote]

Hi Enigma,

That would be great, I’ll send you over the stems so you can have a look.

Thanks for having a go.

Alan

[quote]People You’ve Never Heard Of (12/08/2012)[hr]Hi Alan,

I would love to have a crack at remixing your track, im a D&B DJ & Producer see here but have been branching out into Deep House/Techno for the past 6-9 months under my forum name. This oppotunity has arrived at just the right time and I look forward to recieving the stems.[/quote]

Hi Mate,

I like your stuff on Soundcloud, some nice textures going on there.

I’ll send you over a link to the stems.

Cheers

Alan

Hey Alan,

Sounds great. 

Here’s some sounds of me( http://soundcloud.com/nico-w/d) so if you like’em maybe I could have a go at it?

cheers!

Hi Nico,

That would be great, your stuff is right up my street.

I’ll send you over the download link and you can have a look.

Thanks

Alan

Hi Alan,

Nice sounding track man. This is my most recent tune:

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Would love to have a crack at remixing your tune.

Cheers,

Simon