Does this make anyone else sick?

I just noticed today it seems everyone is in a happy loving relationship. It sickens me tbh… It also seems that any half decent looking girl has a bf who is fat and ugly. I dont understand it nemore tbh. But seriously im working in a shop and people are coming in and just start pulling each other in the middle of the shop. I mean wtf is going on?

Sounds like you are jealous Jan… LOL

Are we to gather then that you repel the Ladies as much as you repel us? Hahaha! :smiley:

[quote]jjdejong0 (08/07/2011)[hr]I just noticed today it seems everyone is in a happy loving relationship. It sickens me tbh… It also seems that any half decent looking girl has a bf who is fat and ugly. I dont understand it nemore tbh. But seriously im working in a shop and people are coming in and just start pulling each other in the middle of the shop. I mean wtf is going on?[/quote]

lol i usually do alright tbh but ive been in a slump lately seems i have lost my mojo…

Well jan if you work in an Amsterdam brothel what else would you expect :smiley:

[quote]slender (08/07/2011)[hr]Well jan if you work in an Amsterdam brothel what else would you expect :D[/quote]

hahahahahahahaha , jan do you still clean jizz of off of windows ?

maybe wipe your chin once and a while ,all that window licking must be off putting even to the ladies of the sweet dutch night air ? (just joking bud ) :smiley:

.[quote]egg2 (08/07/2011)[hr]

maybe wipe your chin once and a while ,all that window licking must be off putting even to the ladies of the sweet dutch night air ? (just joking bud ) :D[/quote]

Wipe your chin! LOLOL

( Quoted to stop Egg editing it again… and again… and again… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: )

Oi leave my mate Jan alone

…and Jan thanks for the staff discounts :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah… I often just give him a small deposit & hes happy with that :smiley:

[quote]egg2 (08/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (08/07/2011)[hr]Well jan if you work in an Amsterdam brothel what else would you expect :D[/quote]

maybe wipe your chin once and a while ,all that window licking must be off putting even to the ladies of the sweet dutch night air ? (just joking bud ) :D[/quote]

Ha ha rofl

[quote]Mussi81 (08/07/2011)[hr][quote]egg2 (08/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (08/07/2011)[hr]Well jan if you work in an Amsterdam brothel what else would you expect :D[/quote]

Ha ha rofl[/quote]

Your only laughing James as we all know your their no.1 customer :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (08/07/2011)[hr].[quote]egg2 (08/07/2011)[hr]

Wipe your chin! LOLOL

( Quoted to stop Egg editing it again… and again… and again… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: )[/quote]

sos jan but i found that really funny lol thats what i tell our lass when she’s moaning once a month if you get me;)

[quote]chris17 (08/07/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (08/07/2011)[hr].[quote]egg2 (08/07/2011)[hr]

Wipe your chin! LOLOL

( Quoted to stop Egg editing it again… and again… and again… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: )[/quote]

sos jan but i found that really funny lol thats what i tell our lass when she’s moaning once a month if you get me;)[/quote]

So Chris you’ll be single soon :):P:hehe:

Slender/ICN are legends in Amsterdam, they are the only two people to ever be turned down by a hooker…

Thats right - They were scared of our large penises :smiley:

[quote]ICN (08/07/2011)[hr]Thats right - They were scared of our large penises :D[/quote]

Aye its a huge burden to carry :wink:

I just use my ballbag like a space hopper :wink:

[quote]ICN (08/07/2011)[hr]I just use my ballbag like a space hopper :wink:

[/quote]

How the fcuck did u get that pic ??

im all the way in borneo !!???

I painted my arse blue… stuck a camera up it & pointed through the bars at ya the other morning :smiley:

Think I got your best side man… Flattering photo :stuck_out_tongue:

how old are u btw Jan ? just wondering . herhheheh

[quote]alinenunez (09/07/2011)[hr]how old are u btw Jan ? just wondering . herhheheh[/quote]

Shall we do a poll :smiley: