Dont Google this

[quote]Mussi81 (05/10/2010)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (05/10/2010)[hr]Blue Waffle[/quote]

lol i was gonna say blue waffle. theres been a facebook copy n paste thing about this recently[/quote]

i had no idea what it was until my wife and her friend emailed me some really wrong pictures.

I dont know why they’d want to take Pictures of it… Yuk :hehe:

that’s the last time I do that.

I can’t unsee that now can I? Bleurgh :crazy:

[quote]bangthedj (05/10/2010)[hr]You know it’s bad when google instant refuses to return anything (re blue waffle).[/quote]

ahahha you got saved :smiley:

[quote]jon_fisher (05/10/2010)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (05/10/2010)[hr]Blue Waffle[/quote]

was gonna write this one hahahahaha[/quote]

DONT!

[quote]jon_fisher (05/10/2010)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (05/10/2010)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (05/10/2010)[hr]Blue Waffle[/quote]

lol i was gonna say blue waffle. theres been a facebook copy n paste thing about this recently[/quote]

i had no idea what it was until my wife and her friend emailed me some really wrong pictures.[/quote]

HAHAHA PWNED

[quote]Subject 1 (05/10/2010)[hr][quote]bangthedj (05/10/2010)[hr]You know it’s bad when google instant refuses to return anything (re blue waffle).[/quote]

ahahha you got saved :D[/quote]

Sadly not, cos it might not return anything on google ‘instant’ but it does if you press enter, which I did, then click on the imaged tab, which I did, then regret the whole sorry affair - which I did.

don’t google 2 guys and a Hammer. it will scar you for life if you watch that **** lol

Seriously… If you want to feel ill - Google image, harlequin ichthyosis.

Awful.

i got another one! Encyclopedia dramatica/offended

F U K I N Brilliant!!

I dont know which Pic is my favourite. The Guy with a dinner on his laptop screen with a hole in one is good… But I love birthdays & that candle looks so special.

Whats the dealio with the Flashlight & the Cup of tea?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOOOLZZ

Did anyone else not google - Encyclopedia dramatica/offended ?

Seriously mental.

Let us know! :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (06/10/2010)[hr]Did anyone else not google - Encyclopedia dramatica/offended ?

Seriously mental.

Let us know! :)[/quote]

**** like that doesnt bother me…Am i ****ed up?

No, not in the slightest… You are just like us.