Don't know whether i am subscribed

I signed up quite a while ago and cannot see whether i am still subscribed or not, i can still log into an account, i can see some videos on the website but i dont think i ever signed up to the subscriber plus and don’t know whether i am missing out on anything.

Maybe you could put it somewhere on the site so members can see how long they have until their subscription like.

Thanks Scott

I think those that signed up before the site switch are grandfathered in. I dont think you have to worry about the subscribers plus section unless you are a new memeber.

I could be wrong though…

[quote]djscottmoore (09/02/2010)[hr]I signed up quite a while ago and cannot see whether i am still subscribed or not, i can still log into an account, i can see some videos on the website but i dont think i ever signed up to the subscriber plus and don’t know whether i am missing out on anything.

Maybe you could put it somewhere on the site so members can see how long they have until their subscription like.

Thanks Scott[/quote]

all members that had a subscription to the site before the update should be on free Plus accounts until the subscription runs out :slight_smile: