Dont Scare the Children - Paul D Lewis [Nomad Spectrum Remix]

Full Preview

[hr] Dont Scare the Children - Paul D Lewis [Nomad Spectrum Remix] Full Preview by Nomad Spectrum

Don’t worry already finished my last remix and will be tidying up stuff for my ep and new tracks :smiley:

Sounds great again Mate!! :slight_smile:

Cant wait to hear all the new stuff.

0_0

Thanks guys

Well the new stuff is old stuff which most have not heard but then their is going to be a wave of new stuff next month I hope

A new wave off facemelting :smooooth: sounds i hope

cool stuff

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

youre scaring the adults man!!

man i wish i had your time!!

That probably took me 6 hours

Nicely done Slender, i like it, i like it alot

[quote]MOZZATRON (30/06/2011)[hr]Nicely done Slender, i like it, i like it alot[/quote]

Cheers mate my last remix for a while will be up tonite

Nicely

Looking forward to having a listen

[quote]MOZZATRON (30/06/2011)[hr]Nicely

Looking forward to having a listen[/quote]

I think I will stagger them a bit as I have another 3 tracks too put out too

Hey mate, really like the mastering you’ve done on this. All the sounds are LOUD and BANGING!!

Good job man :slight_smile:

Loving this Slender, your sound is getting stronger and stronger!

Keep em’ coming :smiley:

Thanks you two

I did not do the mastering my friend Roddy (Nervejammer did it for me)

woooow… remind me never to smoke pot and listen to one of slenders tracks. SOOOOOOO much going on in the atmospheric sounds. haha! great production work slender. it doesnt get any darker than that!

[quote]J.HiZ (03/07/2011)[hr]woooow… remind me never to smoke pot and listen to one of slenders tracks. SOOOOOOO much going on in the atmospheric sounds. haha! great production work slender. it doesnt get any darker than that![/quote]

LOL - thanks mate - I do like it when people appreciate my tripped out effects :wink:

The Hefty remix will be up tonight