Dont underestimate the Nexus!

Ive seen alot of posts on high end romplers recently and although im not questioning those synths there is hope for people on a limited budget or for people who dont have a pentagon super computer in their bedroom. The option is the Refx Nexus 2. This synth really has it all and its probably,the easiest synth to use. I find myself going back to this synth just as much as Sylenth1. People will say its a trance synth but its sooooooo much more. They have add on packs covering a whole bunch of different styles and tbh I very rarely use the trance leads…

I just get the feeling this synth gets over looked a bit in comparison to say Omnisphere but I think it holds its own really well and is a fraction of the price. Also compared to the spectrasonics stuff its pretty lite on your cpu. Check this shizzle out :slight_smile:

but its not really a synth, its a sampler which you can make lots of tweeks to which wont let you add your own samples to… its great if you can be bothered making a sound or need something to get you started but I find myself never using it anymore. I did at the start but find myself making my own sounds so much more I dont use it much at all.

Unless its sampled sound like piano or choir or such like.

just got nexus2 not to long ago. it’s turned out to be a great investment!! :smiley:

[quote]willidaniel (14/04/2011)[hr]just got nexus2 not to long ago. it’s turned out to be a great investment!! :D[/quote]

I’m thinking of buying nexus as well

Yeah im just comparing it to other kut omplers like the spectrasonics stuff wayne…

[quote]jjdejong0 (14/04/2011)[hr]Yeah im just comparing it to other kut omplers like the spectrasonics stuff wayne…[/quote]

kut omplers? lol

Romplers lol