Downloadable tutorial video

Hi!br
br
Is there a way to get a downloadable version of any tutorial video in sonic academy?br
I honestly don’t like the web player. Specially if I want to forward it to certain time. There were times where I couldn’t finish watch one video, and whenever I wanted to continue the video next time, I just can’t forward it to the section I left last time. And yes I have tried with all different browser, clear cache, anything you name it. But I still prefer if there are downloadable tutorial videos, or can I request it?br
br
Regards,

[quote]MariaG (29/05/2014)[hr]Hi!br
br
Is there a way to get a downloadable version of any tutorial video in sonic academy?br
I honestly don’t like the web player. Specially if I want to forward it to certain time. There were times where I couldn’t finish watch one video, and whenever I wanted to continue the video next time, I just can’t forward it to the section I left last time. And yes I have tried with all different browser, clear cache, anything you name it. But I still prefer if there are downloadable tutorial videos, or can I request it?br
br
Regards,[/quote]br
br
Hi MariaGbr
br
some of our courses are available for download - ensure you are logged in as a subscriber to see if the purchase button is available.br
br
our most newest courses however are not available for purchase and are for subscribers only.br
br
we are looking to create a Tablet player that allows offline viewing which may be something that is useful to youbr
br

Yes that feature would be wonderful. I was a subscriber and all the videos I have seen did not have any download button where I can click on it :ermm: