Dutch House

I have been an avid listener of Dutch House for the past 3-4 years, probably before the majority of people in the UK knew about it as well but it would be fantastic if SA could do what they have done with the FULL Tech House Tutorial but instead on Dutch House Music.

I know someone made a similar topic but that was how to sound like “afrojack”, my request is a lot further spread.

Here are a few examples…

Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (Kid Kaio Remix) by Kid Kaio

I Am Your DJ - Butterbox (Tom Piper Remix) by tompiper

Bassjackers und Jorn - 16 (Sidney Samson remix) by SidneySamson

Stromae - Alors on Danse (Artistic Raw Bootleg) by Artistic Raw

Benny Benassi - Satisfaction (Artistic Raw 2010 Bootleg) by Artistic Raw

Well, you get the idea anyways - would be brilliant especially with the Dutch making a massive imprint of the UK at the moment.

[quote]roben (03/07/2010)[hr]-1[/quote]

Really roben, how come? Dont you like dutch house?

Can’t really stand that awefull screechy synth thing that they always do, like in Sidney Samson’s tunes, it goes through me, like nail to chalkboard, it’s not even musical, it’s just horrid. But then I’m sure people could say the same about things that I like, so don’t worry i’m not slagging it off, and I appreciate that it’s all horses for courses, different tastes n all that, just not for me that’s all. :slight_smile:

[quote]roben (03/07/2010)[hr]Can’t really stand that awefull screechy synth thing that they always do, like in Sidney Samson’s tunes, it goes through me, like nail to chalkboard, it’s not even musical, it’s just horrid. But then I’m sure people could say the same about things that I like, so don’t worry i’m not slagging it off, and I appreciate that it’s all horses for courses, different tastes n all that, just not for me that’s all. :)[/quote]

That’s fair enough roben, like you say everyone has there own taste :slight_smile:

We just made this today mate … Didn’t take us too much tweaking to make the sound etc … its all about the effects

[url=http://soundcloud.com/japwow/japwow-bidjro-make-some-noise]http://soundcloud.com/japwow/japwow-bidjro-make-some-noise[/url]

NNNOOOOOOOO

not another house tut!!!

lol

[quote]roben (03/07/2010)[hr]Can’t really stand that awefull screechy synth thing that they always do, like in Sidney Samson’s tunes, it goes through me, like nail to chalkboard, it’s not even musical, it’s just horrid. But then I’m sure people could say the same about things that I like, so don’t worry i’m not slagging it off, and I appreciate that it’s all horses for courses, different tastes n all that, just not for me that’s all. :)[/quote]

I agree with you here mate, nail to a chalkboard haha :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]onetwoseven (29/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (03/07/2010)[hr]Can’t really stand that awefull screechy synth thing that they always do, like in Sidney Samson’s tunes, it goes through me, like nail to chalkboard, it’s not even musical, it’s just horrid. But then I’m sure people could say the same about things that I like, so don’t worry i’m not slagging it off, and I appreciate that it’s all horses for courses, different tastes n all that, just not for me that’s all. :)[/quote]

I agree with you here mate, nail to a chalkboard haha :P[/quote]

i also agree but it seems to becoming very popular or at least the “CHUCKY LEAD” is so maybe just a tech tip on how to make the lead would be ok.

or at least when the question comes up again and again on other forums i’ll be able to point them in the direction of a tutorial.

[quote]georgekadar (26/07/2010)[hr]NNNOOOOOOOO

not another house tut!!!

lol[/quote]

you do realise Trance and it’s various sub genres, are just a sub genre of house?

So if they do a trance tutorial they’ll be doing another HOUSE tutorial and you by default will have to boycott it :smiley:

[quote]Aapie (29/07/2010)[hr][quote]georgekadar (26/07/2010)[hr]NNNOOOOOOOO

not another house tut!!!

lol[/quote]

you do realise Trance and it’s various sub genres, are just a sub genre of house?

So if they do a trance tutorial they’ll be doing another HOUSE tutorial and you by default will have to boycott it :D[/quote]

sooooooo true haha

i dont quite get that exactly…

its the arrangement that i would like to learn a bit better, the big epic breakdowns

and them huge saw riffs that i have no idea how to make and everytime i try to figure

it out, it goes horribly wrong. the ways them trance basses are made that the trance tut

doesnt really cover.

oh and the transitions from beats into a big break down, which i dont think has been

yet covered.

another area were i seem to fail when i try!

best way george is to study the other tunes out there and see what elements they all hold

thats how me and bidjro have done it … we will be doing a few more dutch tracks along with our housey ones as its good fun.

We just studied the layouts etc