Eddie thoneick - Get that sound

Would really like some eddie Thoneick style tuts.

[url]Eddie Thoneick & Erick Morillo feat. Shena - Nothing Better - YouTube

[url]Erick Morillo & Eddie Thoneick - Live Your Life (Original Mix) - YouTube

Love that Tech sound

future music just had him making a tune look it up

Thanks for that.

I have watched the videos but I am still having a lot of trouble trying to recreate the bass line from this track. I’m also not sure what Sylenth preset he used or the midi notes he played.

Another example of the sound that I am trying to recreate is [url]Abel Ramos ft. Rozalla - Where is the love (Nicky Romero Remix) - YouTube

About 2mins 1 sec into the track a simular kind of bass sound comes in.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks

On the first video, the bass is a saw wave with light filtering and a pretty quick filter envelope. It’s is a bit excited/saturated/overdriven to give it bite. What DAW are you using?

J

[quote]djlockstar (30/04/2011)[hr]Thanks for that.

I have watched the videos but I am still having a lot of trouble trying to recreate the bass line from this track. I’m also not sure what Sylenth preset he used or the midi notes he played.

Another example of the sound that I am trying to recreate is [url]Abel Ramos ft. Rozalla - Where is the love (Nicky Romero Remix) - YouTube

About 2mins 1 sec into the track a simular kind of bass sound comes in.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks

[/quote]

Im using Ableton 8. Suite.

I have had a mess about with it and come quite close to the sound but on those videos it sounds much more solid.

Ok, here’s the MIDI and a little preset using Analog I just made for you. See if this is closer than what you’ve got.

[quote]djlockstar (30/04/2011)[hr]Im using Ableton 8. Suite.

I have had a mess about with it and come quite close to the sound but on those videos it sounds much more solid.[/quote]

Thanks for that man. Ill give it a go 2mo. Im DJ’ing in half hour so I haven’t got time right now but I appreciate your help. Ill message back once tried.

Thanks

Paul

Great! Have a good time…Play well.

[quote]djlockstar (30/04/2011)[hr]Thanks for that man. Ill give it a go 2mo. Im DJ’ing in half hour so I haven’t got time right now but I appreciate your help. Ill message back once tried.

Thanks

Paul[/quote]