Either Massive or FM8 tutorial would be nice.... doubt it'll happen though like EVERY SINGLE OTHER THING I HAVE REQUESTED!

It would be nice to have some tutorials like the ones Ryan Enzed does on massive, from a Sonic Academy standpoint. Honestly I think I would prefer and probably get more out of an FM8 series tutorial, cause there are so many out there for massive but very little for FM8 and not as quick and to the point as you guys usually are with things. Thanks a bunch.

I was thinking this yesterday aswell. I like the tutorial on Sylenth1 and think that alot of it can be applied to other VSTs, but I also think that it would be great to have an in depth look at what some of the other popular ones can do. Been playing about with Massive but I’m sure that I’m nowhere near using it to its potential.

[quote]devinheller9858 (07/09/2011)[hr]It would be nice to have some tutorials like the ones Ryan Enzed does on massive, from a Sonic Academy standpoint. Honestly I think I would prefer and probably get more out of an FM8 series tutorial, cause there are so many out there for massive but very little for FM8 and not as quick and to the point as you guys usually are with things. Thanks a bunch.[/quote]

I thought they had few tutorials in how to program FM synths. also remember that at least 80% of people here use subtractive synths.

FM are good but i sincerely thing that subtractive iis easier and more convenient unless you want to create , super modulates pads or Drones .

Trifonic: FM Synthesis 101 - YouTube

Found this video and its a pretty good fm synth tutorial but I want to say that I am glad sonic academy focuses on the track making process and not covering soft synths because those tutorials are really hard to find.