[Electro House] Decebal - Prime Time

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

any feedback would be great, thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

can’t open it…

[quote]wouterdewitte (15/06/2011)[hr]can’t open it…[/quote]

what do you mean? it’s working fine for me

ah i found the problem, it is working now, sorry

It’s a good start, but I think you need to incorporate some more elements into the song such as some chords underneath the melody and add some variation.

Keep up the good work.:slight_smile:

[quote]jbachjr78 (17/06/2011)[hr]It’s a good start, but I think you need to incorporate some more elements into the song such as some chords underneath the melody and add some variation.

Keep up the good work.:)[/quote]

yeah i agree, thanks :stuck_out_tongue: are the bass and lead good so far? mix/eq wise

i would lower the volume a little bit on the lead, and maybe not pann it to the right?

it feels unbalanced… otherwise cool! i wish i could do that ^^

[quote]wild_donkeyJR (17/06/2011)[hr]i would lower the volume a little bit on the lead, and maybe not pann it to the right?

it feels unbalanced… otherwise cool! i wish i could do that ^^[/quote]

you think i should center pan it?

[quote]Decebal (17/06/2011)[hr][quote]jbachjr78 (17/06/2011)[hr]It’s a good start, but I think you need to incorporate some more elements into the song such as some chords underneath the melody and add some variation.

yeah i agree, thanks :stuck_out_tongue: are the bass and lead good so far? mix/eq wise[/quote]

For the Bass, I would add the same part an octave lower and in more of a sine wave. This will help thicken it up. As for the Lead, try a couple different things i.e maybe see what some ping pong delay sounds like on it, or double it and pan one to the left and one to the right etc.

For the intro maybe try having a kick filtered out and then droping in full blast after eight measures. Also in the beginning you could filter sweep the bass to come in where the kick drops along with some nice sweeping noise behind it.

Again, definitely add more parts to thicken it up.

[quote]jbachjr78 (18/06/2011)[hr][quote]Decebal (17/06/2011)[hr][quote]jbachjr78 (17/06/2011)[hr]It’s a good start, but I think you need to incorporate some more elements into the song such as some chords underneath the melody and add some variation.

yeah i agree, thanks :stuck_out_tongue: are the bass and lead good so far? mix/eq wise[/quote]

For the Bass, I would add the same part an octave lower and in more of a sine wave. This will help thicken it up. As for the Lead, try a couple different things i.e maybe see what some ping pong delay sounds like on it, or double it and pan one to the left and one to the right etc.

For the intro maybe try having a kick filtered out and then droping in full blast after eight measures. Also in the beginning you could filter sweep the bass to come in where the kick drops along with some nice sweeping noise behind it.

Again, definitely add more parts to thicken it up.[/quote]

very good ideas i like them, especially the sub bass i forgot about that. thanks a lot!