Emergency Calls TREBLE as Britain 'Celebrates'

Read :

[url= UK: Scenes From the Streets of Shame 2012: Emergency Calls TREBLE as Britain 'Celebrates' Another New Year in the Same Old Way -- Society's Child -- Sott.net]

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/239726-UK-Scenes-From-the-Streets-of-Shame-2012-Emergency-Calls-TREBLE-as-Britain-Celebrates-Another-New-Year-in-the-Same-Old-Way[/url]

:hehe:

I’d say that was a good night :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Mussi81 (02/01/2012)[hr]I’d say that was a good night :P[/quote]

Yea from the drunk prospective, It is not fun when you work as a paramedic or cop dealing with all that.

Ignorance and callousness is very hard to overcome . Stupidity …. almost impossible.

:hehe:

This is an incredibly slanted view. Lets look at the figures.

[quote]Ambulance crews in London had answered 2,333 calls by 4am this morning while the Metropolitan Police said they had made 77 arrests[/quote]

This in a city of 8 million people, and remember these aren’t all to do with being drunk. There were 97 arrests at the Nottinghill carnival.

[quote]However, officers said the crowds were largely good-humoured as an estimated 250,000 people packed The Embankment to watch the fireworks at midnight.[/quote]

So that is 250,000 people in one small area, plus all the people in the 7000 pubs in London, and the all the people in 200+ nightclubs and who knows how many private parties. That is a lot of people out and about in the city.

Yes there are a small number of people who drink too much and act like d icks. But whilst the figures show that, this article, like the rest of the site, is propaganda not news.

[quote]J4Electrix (02/01/2012)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (02/01/2012)[hr]I’d say that was a good night :P[/quote]

Yea from the drunk prospective, It is not fun when you work as a paramedic or cop dealing with all that.

Ignorance and callousness is very hard to overcome . Stupidity …. almost impossible.

:hehe:[/quote]

sorry i meant the amount of arrests was low. i would off expected it to be much higher :cool:

Ant you forgot to mention all the whorehouses - they had a very busy night too…so I was told by James :wink:

[quote]slender (02/01/2012)[hr]Ant you forgot to mention all the whorehouses - they had a very busy night too…so I was told by James ;)[/quote]

I didn’t want to upset J4 by mentioning them. :smiley:

[quote]J4Electrix (02/01/2012)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (02/01/2012)[hr]I’d say that was a good night :P[/quote]

:hehe:[/quote]

Ignorance and callousness are very hard to overcome. :wink:

Sorry, I always resist correcting people, but the irony of this amused me. :smiley:

Hahahahah Ant :slight_smile:

ROFL @ Ant :smiley: