Enamour - Ruby Remix Competition with Anjunadeep / 19

Remixing this track was a real pleasure.
Thanks to Sonic Academy, Enamour and the crew from Anjunadeep for giving everybody the opportunity to showcase their work.
Wishing luck to all the contestants involved.
xx from Brussels

2 Likes

I loved working on this remix! I’m a big Anjunadeep fan and I thought the “How to Make: Ruby” videos were among the very best production tutorials I’ve ever watched.

A big thanks to Enamour for sharing his knowledge and to Sonic Academy / Anjunadeep for hosting this competition.

Good luck to everyone!

Thoroughly enjoyed working on this remix, going to start doing alot more melodic/deeper music under my own name as well as techno shizzle under Bageera guise still. Thanks for opportunity.

Fantastic work everyone!

1 Like

That Dex Machina Remix is mint!

1 Like

Just checked out the Dex Machina remix - wow, holy moly, jeepers etc etc - Top top work!

Had a lot of fun with this one. Thanks a bunch to Sonic Academy for the opportunity.

Hi, first of all thanks for this amazing course, it’s exactly what I’ve been waiting for. I noticed the close date (22nd 00:00:00), and contest end date differing, can a remix still be uploaded on the 23?

I have updated that closing date now, to confirm it closes 22/2/19 23:59 PT - but this for those in Europe is 23/02/19 07:59 GMT or UTC

Wonderful opportunity to get such a good course and stems!
First time I entered a competition. I learned so much in trying to make something nice and it even makes me more humble, so much more to learn :open_mouth:
Much respect for Sonic Academy, Enamour & Anjunadeep!
Bon chance / succes @ all the remixers
Grtz from Belgium (not the only one I read :slight_smile: )

Hi,
I’m having a bit of an issue and would appreciate some help. I’m trying to upload the wav file of my remix and it’s not going through. Is there any way to fix this, or is it alright if I upload a 320kbps MP3 file instead?

Been a pleasure working on this remix! There’s some great submissions here so far! Good luck to everyone!
Cheers for this opportunity Enamour, Anjunadeep & Sonic Academy!

Hey @zoane

Well in fact 320kbps MP3 is the recommended format for uploading your track :slight_smile:

That said you should be able to upload .wav audio files too, but then the waveform won’t display correctly on the player from the site, it won’t show the “smooth” waveform design but something more like vertical lines that could make you think that the audio is clipping but in fact no, that’s just the player display behavior for .wav files.

You’ll see some examples if you play through the tracks in the list ( i.e : the remix from “noctisluxx” or “araynor08” )

I want all these remixes. There’s so much talent here!! Y’all should be proud of this contest! Its been an honor to participate in one of my fav songs remix…

WOW! The Warren Kirkwood mix…definitely a trance guy there. Great job! All of these are so good. Great work everyone!

Cheers Dave, Yeah i also really like yours nice flow your track has, I love what you did with the Bassline.

All of these deserve a vote! But that I-MAD remix though, cannot deny the vibe here. Definitely euphoric. Makes you smile. It’s a must listen!

Hey all! Excited to be a part of this, so many great directions here. Thanks so much to Anjunadeep & Enamour for the opportunity.

– the Bad Eye brothers

Wow some good stuff here, i wasnt ready for this…. had to work with my Xperia headphone :confused:
At least i learn stuff on the way !

good luck everyones !

everyone has done a great job!