Examples for best working arrangements in house

Hi,

I’m new to this site, but it’s great. Helped me alot.

But it would be nice if you could give me examples what really good standard arrangements in housemusic are possible, maybe with a picture or an excel?

best would be in 16beat bars meter.

thx alot

and could you also tell me what kind of melodic things there are in standard going on in there?

also: what exactly is a stab?

maybe you can also listen to my tracks and tell me what i could do better.

[quote]itsme23m (08/03/2010)[hr]Hi,

I’m new to this site, but it’s great. Helped me alot.

But it would be nice if you could give me examples what really good standard arrangements in housemusic are possible, maybe with a picture or an excel?

best would be in 16beat bars meter.

thx alot

and could you also tell me what kind of melodic things there are in standard going on in there?

also: what exactly is a stab?

maybe you can also listen to my tracks and tell me what i could do better.

http://soundcloud.com/i-31[/quote]

Dude, punch it in to a midi editor. There really is no standard bassline. You are just gonna have to experiment a little bit. Go and buy “The Secrets to House Music” by Sample Magic.

Just check out some of the music you like and try to mimic the elements. You can drag it into a project and loop it 8 bars at a time.

I agree with Howie.  Get some of your favorite tracks…import them into your sequencer (at the correct BPM) and break it down.  Best way to learn the arrangements you are specifically fond of.

Hey Howie…I keep thinking about picking up Sample Magic’s - Secrets Of House Music Production.  It looks interesting but a bit expensive.  Did you find it usefull?

[quote]rcorbo (08/03/2010)[hr]I agree with Howie. Get some of your favorite tracks…import them into your sequencer (at the correct BPM) and break it down. Best way to learn the arrangements you are specifically fond of.

Hey Howie…I keep thinking about picking up Sample Magic’s - Secrets Of House Music Production. It looks interesting but a bit expensive. Did you find it usefull?[/quote]

I did, very much so.

thx for the tipps

greetings