Facebook

guys

trying to start a facebook page with an artist name but the biatch keeps asking for my real name and rejecting my artist name… how u guys get around it?

wont let me just have one name

Great minds think alike as I was wondering the same thing and found this

[url]http://musformation.com/2009/03/the-musicians-guide-to-creating-a-band-facebook-page-the-basics-part-1.html[/url]

I can’t remember now loll sorry dude

Ok next question how do I link my facebook account on my soundcloud page :crying:

[quote]slender (26/12/2010)[hr]Ok next question how do I link my facebook account on my soundcloud page :crying:[/quote]

It’s on your profile on soundcloud and there are tabs on the right handside of the page

[quote]Mussi81 (26/12/2010)[hr][quote]slender (26/12/2010)[hr]Ok next question how do I link my facebook account on my soundcloud page :crying:[/quote]

It’s on your profile on soundcloud and there are tabs on the right handside of the page[/quote]

Hmm I see it on other peoples s/c profiles but not mine - plus Facebook is a nightmare too

[quote]slender (26/12/2010)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (26/12/2010)[hr][quote]slender (26/12/2010)[hr]Ok next question how do I link my facebook account on my soundcloud page :crying:[/quote]

It’s on your profile on soundcloud and there are tabs on the right handside of the page[/quote]

Hmm I see it on other peoples s/c profiles but not mine - plus Facebook is a nightmare too[/quote]

Have you set up a normal facebook account or an artist page aswell?

[quote]Mussi81 (26/12/2010)[hr][quote]slender (26/12/2010)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (26/12/2010)[hr][quote]slender (26/12/2010)[hr]Ok next question how do I link my facebook account on my soundcloud page :crying:[/quote]

Hmm I see it on other peoples s/c profiles but not mine - plus Facebook is a nightmare too[/quote]

Have you set up a normal facebook account or an artist page aswell?[/quote]

Yeah I think so - lol but it just doesn’t seem to be functioning

I tell you something its f**king doing my head in :unsure:

Maybe I should just delete the account and start again

Ha ha yeah if your not familiar with it it can be a c***

My Gf help me set mine up back in the day lol

[quote]Mussi81 (26/12/2010)[hr]Ha ha yeah if your not familiar with it it can be a c***

My Gf help me set mine up back in the day lol[/quote]

Can I borrow her for a day - tell her I promise that I won’t forget an xmas card next year :smiley:

You can have her for the rest of your life if you want!!

I trade her for a chocolate bar or something, maybe I can tempt you with £10 as a good will gesture to take her off me lol

[quote]Mussi81 (26/12/2010)[hr]You can have her for the rest of your life if you want!!

I trade her for a chocolate bar or something, maybe I can tempt you with £10 as a good will gesture to take her off me lol[/quote]

Well can’t take her soon all the skips are full :smiley:

So I guess I need some sorta guide or someone to go through step by step - what a load of crap

Where are you stuck?

TBh mate - I’m going to take a large dose of smack and tackle it in the morning :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you got a.i.m by any chance?

Yeah I just set one up and willpm you -

Ahh ok I think I have worked out some off it - still hardly user friendly - probably why I never bothered with facebook before :stuck_out_tongue:

Just use a real name and make a fan page thats easiest because facebook will delete you if they think ur a fake name ( i had that first time round)

Also for linking your fan page is perfect u can link to soundcloud and also resident advisor and a few others

fan / group (one allows u to mail all ur members and one doesnt so get both)