Fail to find ''Sonic Academy'' in the Application Support folder

Hi,br
br
I have just fall in love with the Kick synth and now I want to try out the ANA once again. I have installed it months ago and back then I added the preset pack ‘‘Golden ANA Vol.1’’. Today I was about to add the ‘‘Golden ANA Vol.2’’. I opened the application folder but could not seem to find any Sonic Academy folder(there is such a folder in the application folder but only included the Kick installer file). Though the ANA synth works properly. br
br
ANA have not impressed me yet but this preset pack just sounds amazing. What can I do to solve this? br
br
Thank you

[quote]Newtunes (15/12/2013)[hr]Hi,br
br
I have just fall in love with the Kick synth and now I want to try out the ANA once again. I have installed it months ago and back then I added the preset pack ‘‘Golden ANA Vol.1’’. Today I was about to add the ‘‘Golden ANA Vol.2’’. I opened the application folder but could not seem to find any Sonic Academy folder(there is such a folder in the application folder but only included the Kick installer file). Though the ANA synth works properly. br
br
ANA have not impressed me yet but this preset pack just sounds amazing. What can I do to solve this? br
br
Thank you[/quote]br
br
Hi the location for this isbr
br
HD Library Application Support Sonic Academy A.N.Abr
br
you must go to your Root HD Library folder. it is most likely you are looking in your user Library folder.br
br