FAO Phil & Team

Hey guys, dunno if you have noticed but in the tut request forum there are loads of people asking for an update on the trance tut.

So on behalf of all the SA users asking… can we have an update please.

Cheers

bump up!

yeah stop messing around and give us an update!!! surely if Phil can spend his time on a friday night posting drunken ramblings he can add a simple one paragraph update? :stuck_out_tongue:

+1

yeah I’m close to canceling at this rate… no point paying for a forum thats free as that about all I just right now!

+1

come on guys!!!

Hi guys we do have plans to do a trance course, but we also have plans to do many other courses which we are currently working on - it also goes without saying that all of these things take time.

we have to prioritise how we put them all out, and we currently already have a trance course on the site which shows all the basics of making a trance track.

again it is a balancing act with providing the existing users with new material they want, and doing material that is going to bring in new customers to the site.

so in summary - there will be a trance course, our plans are for it to be done in logic - but it will take some time to get this particular course ready and until then we have plenty of other material to come!

[quote]bryan spence (05/10/2010)[hr]Hi guys we do have plans to do a trance course, but we also have plans to do many other courses which we are currently working on - it also goes without saying that all of these things take time.

we have to prioritise how we put them all out, and we currently already have a trance course on the site which shows all the basics of making a trance track.

again it is a balancing act with providing the existing users with new material they want, and doing material that is going to bring in new customers to the site.

so in summary - there will be a trance course, our plans are for it to be done in logic - but it will take some time to get this particular course ready and until then we have plenty of other material to come!

[/quote]

thanks bryan! you should keep this message as a template!! :hehe:

I thought it was a template! LOL

Fair play Bryan - Hope things are starting to calm down for you Guys.

Appreciate you letting us know.

LOL - template - just change the Trance to techno, DnB, and any sorta house that is in fashion at the moment - I can never keep up:P

But thanks Bryan - I think someone posted today it would be nice especially for your paying customers just to keep us updated - the worst thing would be i wake up and I find the site down forever

Thanks for the honest reply Bryan. Just renewed mine the 2nd of October and am looking forward to the new tuts. Not as far along as a lot of the others so all is very helpful to me.