FAO SA Team

Just like to say that although i don’t get as much time these days to watch the videos in complete the recent videos have been great, really well put together and have consisted of some great info.

graham your last video about getting started was top notch for any new starter, it was very easy to watch and clear to understand keep up the good work people.

I agree with everything Jon has said.

Also even though I only signed up a few months ago, this has the best community of any music tec. site I have come across. Everyone is willing to help out each other with out being patronising. Therefore I have also learn’t alot from the forums too.

So a big hand too the SA Team and another one to all my fellow subscribers :smiley:

yeah there has been some terrific content lately especially the techno tutorial that was awesome for me it tought me tons about a sound i’ve been trying to nail for ages…:smiley:

After the dissapointment of the Tribal tutorial the techno tutorial was a breath of fresh air. Perhaps SA could re-visit the tribal tutorial and structure it in a similar manner to the techno one, ie a fully finished track with arrangement etc.

Keep up the good work guys.

Yep agreed

:slight_smile:

[quote]jon_fisher (15/04/2010)[hr]Just like to say that although i don’t get as much time these days to watch the videos in complete the recent videos have been great, really well put together and have consisted of some great info.

graham your last video about getting started was top notch for any new starter, it was very easy to watch and clear to understand keep up the good work people.[/quote]

Where is this video?

[quote]howiegroove (15/04/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (15/04/2010)[hr]Just like to say that although i don’t get as much time these days to watch the videos in complete the recent videos have been great, really well put together and have consisted of some great info.

graham your last video about getting started was top notch for any new starter, it was very easy to watch and clear to understand keep up the good work people.[/quote]

Where is this video?[/quote]

http://www.sonicacademy.com/Producer/Course/?contentId=2733

and

http://www.sonicacademy.com/Producer/Course/?contentId=2717