Fast Track Build - Techno / 266

Err ... I was making a joke about "whence" and "whilst". Failed, obviously.

I have Bitwig Studio and having a blast with it. I'm wondering when is going to be available tutorials using Bitwig Studio. I understand is the version 1.0 (technically 1.0.14) in my perspective is a excellent DAW. And yes you can group tracks; there's a way. Anyways that's my humble question; I love Sonic Academy HTM tutorials. Keep it up. Thanks ofr your attention

This was a great tutorial! Love this darker techno! I'm wondering if you guys might think about putting together a more Detroit style of techno tutorial? Something like Harvard Bass or Green Velvet.

Very nice course and easy to follow. Works fine with Ableton Push aswell to improvise with clips. Funny to see that you both enjoy creating this course following the beat :)

Hey guys,i love your stuff!! nice work...

Can you make a track such us : Subspheric Design (DJ Shifter Remix) Dave Parrish
& The Macaw's Moustache (Darkrow Remix) Okabi !!! would be great :-))

We want to learn about tech house groove!!please help us!!!

Have you posted your Tutorial online?

Same thing here, more tech house .

We have a few more, darker techy things in production - more on the underground tip. Should be landing before Christmas!!

Really enjoyed the rewind process and ideas. I signed back to SA thanks to this tuto and Dirty Secretzs'

I have a question I have omnisphere and alchemy when doing the
atmosphere can I put the key note and choose a preset for it?it would be
easy for me and would be sure the atmosphere is in key

Still waiting for a serius Tech house & Deep tech house track !!!

can you give some examples of the type of tracks you are talking about

There are meny meny good tracks out there....

29 at beatports tech house top 100 / Oxia - give that feeling (paul c + paolo martini)

Techno / Dosem - Message (Coyu Remix)

Thanx for understanding...

Amazing tutorial! Can we have another one that sounds like "Olivier Giacomotto - Beautiful Life"? :)

What an amazing track....

I agree more techy and percussive based techno/tech house

the quality is so scaring ; )

It says the Course Resource zip doesnt exist.
Can you help?

Hi Rockyd, that has been fixed, download should now be working correctly.

love the song selection guys, can you recommend any good labels for this kind of dark pumping techno?