Favourite Techno Reverb

This one goes out to all you dirty techno freaks out there! What are your favourite reverb plugins for this stinking genre? :):slight_smile:

i dont make techno… BUT

i’ve really been digging the ableton reverb presets. you can get some really great FX from there.

other then that… sugarbytes… Effectrix or Tornado… that’ll do the trick.

[quote]UnitedVision (11/08/2011)[hr]i dont make techno… BUT

i’ve really been digging the ableton reverb presets. you can get some really great FX from there.

other then that… sugarbytes… Effectrix or Tornado… that’ll do the trick.[/quote]

I had been using sonnox reverb, but it started having crazy audio spikes every now and again that almost made my ears bleed! Been on the hunt for a good replacement.

I agree that Abletons reverb is well underestimated. Sometimes even the Eco selection has a more desired effect than on high! :slight_smile:

I’ve been using Lives reverb more than anything else… Really easy to control.

Totally used to it now.

+1 for Eco - Filth.

Well I dont think there is a reverb only geared for techno producers as a reverb is just a reverb. I am also using the ableton reverb heavily these days just cos its easy and quick. When your gonna set up a Reverb on a send/aux track it does pay to use a bit of a higher quality reverb. Theres some great verbs out there in a reasonable price range. If you know fk all about reverbs then check out the psp easyverb, it is a doddle to program and has a really sparkly sound. It also gives you a toh of great presets and different types of reverbs.

If you wanna get a bit more technical and have more controle then check out the Aether. Of course if your using logic then all you will ever need is Logics space designer I think personally that this is one of the best reverbs out there. It sounds fantastic and gives you a lot of controle over your reverb and reflections.

Now if your rich then check out the Lexicon Native bundle…

I would go with aether. I don’t like the ableton reverb anymore. I used to use it exclusively but found it to sound dull. It was probably just my ability to use properly tbh. :hehe:

I’ve heard the lexicon ones sound fkn ultimate! :cool:

Also layering ya REVERB FTW :cool:

Live on the sends any old free nasty one on the strips - TAL do a nice dirty one

Sometimes I make use of the Redline Reverb as well. But mostly the Live Reverb

Seems to be the Ableton Reverb coming up trumps in the polls! Keep it dirty nasty and cheap! :smiley:

Wanna try and download a demo of the Lexicon Reverbs though just to give em a whirl! Probably never be able to afford them though :crying:

Wow, just checked out the demos on the site, there’s loads to choose from!!