Feedback group

Hi guys, br
br
I was thinking, what if we take each others skypenames/facebook or something. then we can talk to eachother directly about our tracks. It’s more personal, and we can get quicker feedback. We can make a dropbox folder and share.br
br
Is anyone interested in this? br
Any ideas how to make it even better?

Isn’t there a website that’s been set up specifically to get feedback from others on your tracks?Can’t remember what it’s called now though.I am wondering if we can all join this, and then create a ‘group’ we are all in, where we can each leave feedback?

It’s all so double.br
br
This board we all are active in, has made room for this. Soundcloud has room for this, but why seek something different?br
br
It’s all got to do with activity of the members.

I didnt explain well. I don’t mean feedback on a finished track. More feedback in the making of a track :slight_smile:

Yeah but you can just put them on soundcloud?! Aha.br
I think the problem on here is people always want feedback, not so bothered about other people’s tracks, or people hold it against you if you have negative feedback about their work. At the end of the day it’s almost a competitive area and this can be a very cut throat industry, so I understand why people come here just to post links to their work. br
br
Honestly if you want my opinion I would befriend a couple of local Dj’s and ask them to have a listen and if they like it to drop it into a set to see how it goes down, you get pretty good feedback off that :wink: br
br

ilike the idea, doesnt s-cloud have a private link thing where you can upload unfinished songs and it doesnt share it publicly?br
br
but i also like the i dea of using drop box to accomplish this, i do this with friends that live in austin, and im in dallas

I think its great idea!br
If you wanna talk about music production , just add me as friend on …br
br
Facebook - Lukas Apolenbr
Soundcloud - Lukas Apolenbr
br
br
br
Thanks…br
br