Feedback on First Tune

This is my first progressive/main room house tune. Kind of worked through the tutorials before going off on my own and making this. Any feedback would be great :)

EDIT: Sorry taken the tune down, still some stuff I want to work on.

Thanks for the feedback anyway ekko. I know it's not really everyone's cup of tea, but I do have quite cheesy taste in music haha.

i dont know what to say about this as i have about 14 pints in me but it sounds oldskool and upligthing and just really not my thing :stuck_out_tongue: its like yeah this would be awesom if i was `15 again and taking my first e or some **** but the old cynic in me just says noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :stuck_out_tongue: anyways dont get disheartened by an old idiot like me :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]ekko (13/05/2012)[hr]i dont know what to say about this as i have about 14 pints in me but it sounds oldskool and upligthing and just really not my thing :stuck_out_tongue: its like yeah this would be awesom if i was `15 again and taking my first e or some **** but the old cynic in me just says noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :stuck_out_tongue: anyways dont get disheartened by an old idiot like me :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

HA HA Ekko this made me well and truly LOL :wink: