Feedback on track please

This is a song I produced in a couple of days. I was looking for some feedback on it because I really want to perfect this track and turn it into something big and main room house-ish, if possible. Anyways, let me know what you guys think! Thanks a lot!br
br
Also I interested in collaborating with someone on rave-type EDM tracks. I am using Ableton Live 9 on a Mac. Message me if you are interested in collaborating. Thanks!br
br
br
br
br
https://soundcloud.com/joshmasimore/x-pat

Cool Track… Really Really like the chord progression and riff. really cool vibe and sounds pretty original.br
br
some of the pitch downs i the rifff tho sound a bit sloppy… i would try to get them a bit snappier… i did a krewella GTS with some pitch down stuff… might help with the slow down speed up thing.br
br
The Drop sounds to me a bit aggressive… i thought my speakers where breaking or something… not in a good way.br
br
I think you could get some melody in there without loosing too much of the aggression. Whatever you do needs more reverb prob with lots of sidechaining on it.br
br
good track tho i would defo see it through.br
br
post up if you make any more changes.br
br
br
br

Okay! Thanks a lot!