Fine Tune Kick Vst end frequency

Hey,br
br
the kick plugin is very nice definatly, however what i really am missing is an option for fine tuning the end frequency. On most plugins you can hold the shift button for finetuning. How would i go to set a frequency end of 42,9 HZ for example now. br
br
br
cheers Mark

please move to the relevant section, didn’t realise this one is only for site stuff, sry…

[quote]Suloo (10/12/2014)[hr]please move to the relevant section, didn’t realise this one is only for site stuff, sry…[/quote]br
br
Hibr
br
thanks for the feedback - unfortunately we dont have this feature in, but it is something we will look to incorporate potentially in a future releasebr
br

Ok, well. Actualy that sound pretty vague, and when i look at the update shedules and stuff that users like scorb requested already in the beginning of the year, i`m actualy wondering if this plugin is still in development.br
br
Any clue about when an update can be expected?br
br
cheers

[quote]Suloo (15/12/2014)[hr]Ok, well. Actualy that sound pretty vague, and when i look at the update shedules and stuff that users like scorb requested already in the beginning of the year, i`m actualy wondering if this plugin is still in development.br
br
Any clue about when an update can be expected?br
br
cheers[/quote]br
br
Hi,br
br
theres various reasons the development has been a little slower than expected on this - we are hoping to be able to release an update as soon as possible to do so - which will be minor bug fixes initially.br

hm ok, doesn`t sound too good sadly :frowning:

I mean this is really not exact, when i got snap on F1 = 45 HZ when snap is off F1 = 44 HZ??br
br
Also the correct value would be 43,65 HZ for F1.br
br
Whatch this table: http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.htmlbr
br
So this is missing base functionality and also a bug.br
please get this sorted somehow, feels pretty bad as a new customer.br
br
cheersbr

[quote]Suloo (15/12/2014)[hr]I mean this is really not exact, when i got snap on F1 = 45 HZ when snap is off F1 = 44 HZ??br
br
Also the correct value would be 43,65 HZ for F1.br
br
Whatch this table: http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.htmlbr
br
So this is missing base functionality and also a bug.br
please get this sorted somehow, feels pretty bad as a new customer.br
br
cheersbr
[/quote]br
br
Hi Suloobr
br
when snap is on - it is is 44Hz - which is just rounded up from 43.65Hz - so it should be selecting the correct frequency for you with snap on.br
br
Like i have explained however, we are currently working on some bug fixes for KICK and hope to be able to release something soon.br
br