First ever track - Tech House - Feedback greatly appreciated!

This is the Preview to my first ever Tech House Trackbr
br
Please give me feedback either positive or negative and possibly tips on how or where to make it better…br
br
The full version will be going up soon.br
br
https://soundcloud.com/sarjen/riding-on-preview

Well i’ll start of by admitting Tech House isn’t my thing but i’ll still say one or 2 things :).br
br
The Fragmented vocal is good, but it feels a little far back in the mix, is it meant to be a lead? If it is ment to be a lead then i’d recommend taking it up a few db (best way i find is to go up down in 3db’s because its the most noticeable jump and you can gauge what loudness you want quicker i think). Possibly add some delay or a Large or Small Room reverb depending how close you want to sound in the mix!br
br
The ending actually sounded like it was gonna come into somethin mint shame you stopped there! haha.br
br
Mix sounded pretty good overall well done man

Cheers Doofy Iv been waiting on some healthy criticism to be honest… Ill certainly have a play around with the reverb and delay see which gives the effect Im looking for… I havent quite finalised the breakdown yet so I cut it where I did… It does get abit deeper and darker afterwards though I shall get the full version up once completed… Thanks again Doofy!br

No worries!