First track , dark minimal techno

Hey what’s up guys, been following this forum and learning alot of things… i’ve been producing for 2 months now and finally was able to put together a track…

would appreciate some feedback! (good or bad)

cheers!

Unholy Savior (Unfinished, Unmastered) by tekkdktr

Wow - really good for only being producing for 2 months

All the sounds fit really well - I would say that it does get a monotonous after a while - try and bring some other elements in and out - also some one shots

But again wow really good

thanks for the kind words slender!

I actually went through some of your tracks and all i have to say is that you’ve got some crazy talent … some good dark techno atmospheres going on… wow! I’m for sure going to add more one shots and white noise to keep it going , but for now i can’t hear it anymore haha, think ill work on smtg else!

Cheers

[quote]mintek (01/08/2011)[hr]thanks for the kind words slender!

I actually went through some of your tracks and all i have to say is that you’ve got some crazy talent … some good dark techno atmospheres going on… wow! I’m for sure going to add more one shots and white noise to keep it going , but for now i can’t hear it anymore haha, think ill work on smtg else!

Cheers[/quote]

Thankyou for your kind words too - I think it is good to take a rest from a track but for not too long

very good! if this is your first :w00t:

i remember my first songs and they were crap :stuck_out_tongue: